This Here Is My Unicorn-Shootin' Gun

More like 1983

Are they trying to increase lack of fashion sense?

Could you be any more boring? I don’t like the shirt, but I like the color.

Swing and a miss Woot
However, the creamy yellow color is quite pleasing to the eyes.
I would buy a different shirt on that color.

this is insanely absurd… i’ll take one

asses

I don’t get it, but I don’t think I’d wear it. It looks a little christ-y to me.

Do you think the majority of woot fans have great fashion sense? I sincerely doubt it.

I think it’s a nifty shirt. Not something I would wear, but would look darn good on my girlfriend I think.

Are you still afraid?

Like I said before, awful shirt idea/design. You can delete this comment as well.

Agreed. It IS Lemon!

http://www.educared.net/primerasnoticias/hemero/2001/junio/cultur/lemon/lemon.gif

I’m not having much shirt luck yet. hoping things will pick up soon… lets have some with some thinking put into them. the derbyleader is awesome (one cube).

Please elaborate. I HAVE to hear this.

kinda neat. wooted :slight_smile:

Dunno … PASS.
SHAdes of PEter MAx?
-saving $10 tonight.

Nope. I was always bigger than everyone else. Plus, chicks dig guys who wear color. It’s just like a peacock, man. I guarantee you, no chick has ever said, “oooo look at that guy over there in the non-descropt black t-shirt. He’s so plain and non-intrusive. Lets go show him our breasts.”

What in God’s name does that mean?

I must be in the minority…and I won’t be wearing this shirt.

I like the design, but not the yellow. Maybe a gray? Or a muddy green? Or something that is not lemon?

Ironically, I was going to woot if it was a rainbow colored shotgun with the chalk outline of a kitten in the smoke. Can’t win them all.