This is MY room!

It’s a pretty shirt, but I’m gonna go cry in a corner now.

Today’s been full of suck, between a minor car wreck, getting outbid on something I need but can’t pay more on, and no foxies. Happy birthday to me? :stuck_out_tongue: Ah well. Grats Pspens.

Edit: I really do like the glow effect. The concept isn’t for me, but art wise it’s neat. :3

Pure awesomeness! Congrats Mr. Spens!

Beautiful! Congrats on the big win!

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. This is my room. Prepare to die.

Will become new favorite t-shirt to sleep and explore late night ranges of insomnia in.

Trust patrickspens to come up with another way to make a shirt design glow. I always love your use of light, pp.

Beautiful shirt. Well done.

Would be cool with glow-in-the-dark ink.

This is my room. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

WOOOOOO!!! Thanks so much everyone! I’m super excited to try that cintiqe! :slight_smile:

OMG, you found your keyboard! :tongue:

I love the glow behind that door as well. Great design all around.

Put down the sword, kid. The monster only wants to make you laugh.

I’m a little torn because this is pretty much what my childhood recurring nightmare was (/shudder), but it’s a lot less creepy (yay!). Oh what the hey, it’s a patrickspens shirt how can I resist :3

THIS IS SPARTA

Kinda cool shirt. Like others, this reminds me of Monsters Inc. I already have a drawer full of dark shirts, so I’ll pass…

Oh, and it wouldn’t be a post by me without the obligatory… and the Woot moratorium on white shirts continues, despite the fact that summer is just about here.

I’m guessing that the Woot Shirt staff doesn’t get out much during the summer. I’m even beginning to wonder if they even own a pair of sunglasses…

And Yes, I realize that the Woot Shirt staff doesn’t design the shirts. But they do design the contests. How hard would it be to have a white shirt contest?

So I have to say, I’m buying this for my 25 year old son because it reminded me of when he was little and we had to evict the monsters from his room. We told him they would have to pay rent to stay!!! Good memories.

Any relation to the game Among The Sleep?