This One Is Not Crap

Dang. I get it in my cart, even hit purchase, processes then nothing. Maybe next time

I get all the way to place order and it either tells me something like it isn’t for sale/no cheating or it’s already gone. I’ll keep trying, though -_o

YES!!! I finally got one! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Did you use multiple tabs. If so this could be the issue.

Apparently I’m doomed to be a perpetual Bag Of Crap virgin.

I got one into a cart today…
but that is as far as I got.

This one was ridiculous.

Good luck to whomever won this.

Dear Woot gods, during the next cycle instead of a BOC listed. Please replace it with a high price item. Payday is possible.

Could you guys maybe consider adding a recaptcha button or something? I have a hard time believing that these aren’t just being botted at least most of the time.

Why would you want this crap anyways, they raised the prices by $2. You think we are made of money wootbot?

I guess there are bots at work today…

Seriously, you can get one, just have to be really quick. I got one earlier w/o any scripting or the like, just cat-like reflexes.

I rather like this approach. Gives more people a chance at it, but then again it’s lots of little frustrations instead of one big one.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/6IAYK/crap/image.jpg

I’m not a bot! I’m not a bot!

Stunned - got one

Total BS. As stated, not even fun anymore… Too many required logins…too many bots…not a good idea for this woot-off. The CFO should eat a bag of crap himself…

It’s kind of a hunt to do this and those who put in some extra effot like those who actually do their research tend to have a higher chance than normal at getting one. If you think it’s too many required logins, then not enough research. Too many bots. Probably not as they now auto-cancel multiple purchases and if you don’t have multiple billing methods (including different name on billing methods) then it’ll get canceled also.

Despite the name, I’m guessing this one’s crap, just like the others.

For I am not a bot but a Ginger and got my first bOc!

$2 more? No deal woot. Speaking from experience getting multiple craps, the last few I received since the Amazon takeover have lived up to the name (being total crap). Before that time, every single item was either worth WAY more than $3, or was something so amusing it didn’t matter. Now, you just get the same junk everyone else does, only a different color. These days, if I get a BOC…that’s great, if I don’t…I’m not losing any sleep.

I feel you