This Shirt

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Once you get your shirt, why don’t you post a pic?

Yay, a shirt with birds on it!

Nice shirt, can’t wait for the editor’s pick week…

My first cream shirt, sweet.

Congrats redghia! Love the originality and the design. In 4 1.

grats redghia69!!! I can’t wait to see how it prints. I’m very interested in how it does.

Love it! I think it’s a unique take, and an interesting style on a shirt. Much better than clipart birds. I’m interested to see how it prints.

Very nice design, but not sure it’s something I’d personally wear. I do like the abstract art & the colour-choices on this. Congrats to the artist. Can’t afford to purchase tonight, but would be pleased to get this as a random.

Nice. Wish there were more of this sophistication on shirt.woot.

First sucker: Xijar
Speed to first woot: 0m 6.017s

YES! I finally got it!

I know, right? Finally! Been waiting for a bird shirt forever!

a

Congrats redghia!! I love this shirt and am so excited that I get to have it afterall.

I like the abstract style. Like the colors, and generally, the angular nature about it. Great job!

redghia69 great job!!! I’m with Bluekaila on that!!! Awesome!

Honestly, I never got it either. but apparently people really like this shirt. heh

grats on the print red.
way to break the woot mold.

oh and yes, for the record im a bird shirt hater… but this one doesnt count :wink:

doubtful. It’s probably editor’s choice like last time. Raccoon could still be there though.

also, i thought this was on white from the thread for this shirt. Shows how much I know :stuck_out_tongue:

congrats redghia : ) got mine! i think it’s a fabulous design.

also excited to see how the rest of the week turns out! i’m hoping for edgar, fables’s bee, cho’s squid and gentry’s movie goers to follow. guess i’d be REALLY lucky to get even one.