This Shirt

It’s amazing what can be done with so few colors! It looks gradientish in the preview. Nice job.

Darnit. Hubby would’ve loved yesterdays shirt. How do I get one of those? This one’s definitely not his style.

Thank goodness I caught it, was really hoping this one would take 3rd and I’d be able to buy it. Fantastic.

Congrats! I voted for this and am super happy to see it here. I can’t wait to get mine. Good job! :slight_smile:

This will be my 5th and last one with birds on it. Unless it’s on black.

Here you go: http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=6265

OMG! That cat snake thing is hysterical, pepper!!!

Wow! You could walk the length of Canyon Road (the art district) of Santa Fe wearing this shirt and be the envy of everyone who passes you. Except, of course, for the ones who snigger behind their hands - with luck, there won’t be many of those.

really cool shirt, I think it’s my first that does not feature anthropomorphic food characters being tortured…

I am really deja vu’ing the shirt write up. Do they repeat them? …shame if they do.

I am a sucker for the bird shirts, but this shirt just has something about it that goes beyond the feathered success rate. In for one!

I’ve been watching Shirt.Woot since day one and this is the first shirt I’ve purchased. Win.

Great Design, however a little to artsy for my taste.

Was this shirt intentionally called “This Shirt”?

Been wanting this for my wife…I was really peaved this didn’t win during the motherhood derby. Second chance rocks!

In for three! Wife, Sister, and Daughter

Been wanting this for my wife…I was really peaved this didn’t win during the motherhood derby. Second chance rocks!

In for three! Wife, Sister, and Daughter

hey congratulations for the streetwearable shirt its really nice.

thumbs up

I have no idea if this is a compliment or not. Why would people snigger?

Congrats! And here you are… added to the winners list as predicted!

looks nice, in for 1