This "The Spiders" apparel is the coolest ANYWHERE in the multiverse!

This "The Spiders" apparel is the coolest ANYWHERE in the multiverse!

App dead?

For some reason on some Saturday’s in the afternoon the app just locks up. It happened to me a couple weeks ago during that Woot! sponsored wedding

As a fan of both THE WARRIORS and Spider-Man I say, “well done!”

Spider-Man come out and play.

Pass. The artist dotted the capital “I”. I won’t be party to language degradation!

Otherwise, I think the artwork’s great. Pity about the “I”.

I’m guessing this is a parody of something else and that the original had similar lettering. Either way, it’s just a stylistic choice. I like it, personally.

Yup, original Warriors logo had the I dotted.
paul feig look GIF

2 Likes

In the past 24 hours I’ve worn both the Masters of the Universe hoodie version of this, and a Spider-Man 2099 T. Unfortunately the last three shirts I’ve bought from Woot all started peeling after just a couple washes, and until someone can tell me why that was happening and what steps are being taken to correct it, I’m not buying any more shirts from Woot.

Hi there. If you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

I’ve already received refunds for the shirts, I just don’t trust the product anymore. There are multiple threads of others who have experienced the same problem, clearly something has changed for the worse in the printing process.

I wasn’t aware of this problem. A hoodie i bought a year or so ago peeled after a couple of washes, but all my recently purchased shirts have held up well. I hope you just got a bad batch! :confused:

Probably a great time for a bunch of Appsclusives then eh…?

Richard Pryor Dart GIF