This Won't be the Last Crap of 2016

seconds too late. Darn the sign-in screen.

Wahoo! Got my first BOC of the year!

Ugh!! I kept seeing the buy now button and pushed it . . . . the I want one screen FINALLY loaded to tell me it was sold out!

Hopefully there will be other bags tonight and tomorrow!

Got it…the lost it when the server died. Boo.

Did I get it? I went through the whole process, paid, and then the screen went all white. Nothing, completely nothing. What does that mean?

Tried several times and the page wouldn’t load after clicking buy now.

Weird! I’ve missed out before, but I’ve never had it take me to a blank page before. Didn’t know whether to reload or open another tab or what. Disappoint abounds.

captcha f’ed me

Frustrating… just frustrating…

Same here. Fingers crossed. Now I’m F5-ing my inbox.

My wife and I each had our computers up and refreshed at the same time. Went through the steps and hers lagged…but mine didn’t :). Sorry babe, maybe next time.

Maybe it should be the last Crap…
Experiencing ome lag issues…

Same here. I’ve missed items, I’ve gotten items, I’ve never had a blank page, which makes me nervous that it happened AFTER I submitted payment.

I got to the cart and tried to buy and it just keeps taking me to a blank page?

Yep, also got a blank page.

Same here. I think it means the server took a Crap, and I’m doubtful the order went through.

Oh well. Crap happens.

EDIT: Finally got to my stuff, and it says I got one. Yay.

They say not complain but I was signed in and almost got the bag of crap when their computer took me to a link to sign in again? Loopy, loopy, I lost out again! Will I ever get one?

Just got the order confirmation email, guess I’m in! Still can’t get to my “Stuff you Bought” page though.

argghhh. got as far as the proceed to check out, then it spun for a while and then got the “yikes” page. oh woot, why do you tease me?!

Contrary to the title, This Will be the Last Crap of 2016, if Woot doesn’t reboot their servers by 2017!

Just got e-mail confirmation, nearly 10 minutes after ordering, thanks Woot!