Thorax Dentata

I’ll pass. Maybe if I was a big Rocky Horror Picture Show fan, but nope.

Ummm. Am I missing some joke?

As a Brit, I would wear this with pride. Besides, not like I’m going to turn down a free shirt …

HAHAHAHAHHH!

Google the movie “teeth” you’ll get it

I actually think the heather gray was a good choice for this design. (What color would you suggest…I can’t picture it working with the other woot colors.)

This would be a fun Halloween tee! No purchase from me tonight but congratulations on a daily print!

That would be lips. And man, this is an odd shirt. Kind of macabre.

I like it but I’m too moist to pull off gray.

i love this shirt… but why? oh WHY??? does it have to be heather gray? has anyone ever tried to dye a heather gray shirt?

Just think of the envy you’ll engender…free shirt AND nice teeth!!

I’ll not be buying anything from the next round of random woot! shirts, as everyone is guaranteed to get at least one of these.

No offense to the creator, it just isn’t appealing to me and is a bit too gruesome looking. I wouldn’t be able to wear it out in public.

seriously, if you’re going to just post to get votes, keep that junk in your sig like the rest of us. Otherwise, don’t bother… that’s insanely rude.

I was thinking red actually… reminded me vaguely of Animal from Jim Henson’s muppets:

http://lineout.thestranger.com/files/2008/01/animal.gif

it’s not the same at all, but you see where I could have gotten that idea.

I am afeared of this shirt.

Fie my Lord, fie!
A cardinal and afear’d?

i saw this movie and for the first half of the movie completely thought that it was being unintentionally funny…i seriously thought that it was supposed to be strictly an horror movie, and for that half i laughed my ass off.

“Even the PG-13 movie will have Heavy Making Out!”

It makes me think of the character the Corinthian from Sandman.

This shirt makes my mouth hurt. Or that could be me recovering from having my wisdom teeth removed. I’ll think about it when I wake up in the morning.

Also, the description title “Electric Mayhem Not Included” is quite possibly a reference to Dr. Teeth and The Electric Mayhem, of which Animal is the drummer.

yeah I had noticed that but only after I saw the shirt, of course. :wink: