Three Piece Junior Drum Set

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Three Piece Junior Drum Set
$98.99 + $5 Standard OR $20 Two-Day OR $25 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

kids.woot has invaded

not bacon.

It’s a Woot off killer! Rim shot!

uh guys, this belongs on the kids.woot wootoff section.

I miss three piece woot

Does it come with noise-cancelling headphones for the parents? Might as well buy a straight-jacket along with it because if you buy this you’re either crazy or you will be soon.

Two toms and a cymbal jump off a cliff…

Bah Dum, Crash!

This is what my family calls “An Aunt Gift.” Typical of what my sisters would give to my kids, then leave, and WE would have to deal with the noise!

I dont know if I have ever complained… but there is a severe lack of bacon in the bacon woot off.

These are a great gift idea for the grandkids. There’s nothing wrong with a little payback to your children for all that they put you through during their childhood.

Just sent a text to a good friend who’s nephew is turning 4 next month. She lives 2 states away from her brother.

Just recruited a new wooter…

It’s a “Cymbal” of things to come!

She will be thrilled if she needs headphones and speakers!

TT, you work fast.

I request the inversion table and it shows up 8 hours later… While I’m away from the computer making a bacon sangwich… So I missed it AGAIN!

Rules of thumb:

1. Never get involved in a land war in Asia.
  2. Never go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line
  3. Never buy a drum set “new”

This set really needs a high-hat to make up a bare minimum kit, I think… but I’m sure the parents of the kids who play these things will appreciate one less noise-maker!

How do you plug these things into your xbox?

I used to work in a drum store that also sold these cheap kits, and I often had to fix them before selling. Holes were misdrilled, drum heads busted, stands that did not telescope. Sounds cheap too.