Three Sisters Artisan Cheese

Three Sisters Artisan Cheese
$24.99 + $5 shipping
condition:
1lb
products:
1 1lb. SERENA
1 1lb. SERENITA

No CT links (unless someone can come up with CheeseTrackers)

We had this at the nyc tasting last week and it was very good.
Edit: cheesery website

might be worth a try…

How about some notes?

The Boondocks was right, cheese IS the white man’s crack.

Someone put out a nice cherry spread type thing (if Krugsters wrote down what the jar was, please share) and I absolutely adored this cheese with a little bit of the cherry stuff on top of it.
I also had a few pieces of the cheese with the chorizo sausage that was also there. Was really good with that as well.

I kept going back for that cheese as I highly enjoyed it. Don’t know what else to say about cheese, so I’ll leave it at that.

Now to figure out if I can actually afford to buy some of it. I’ll decide tomorrow and go to bed for now.

So description says pack of 20lb, we only get 1lb each of the cheese right?

UM I LOVE CHEESE.

Right, you’re getting two one-pound slices off a 20lb wheel.

I’m in for 1. I hope we get to labrat the cheese!

$25 for 2 lbs of cheese…no thanks.

I am saving my money for the bag of crap!

I couldn’t agree more. This cheese will help me forget how I missed the IHCF earlier today. Mmmmm… cheese.

From the Three Sisters website:

“Serena”
Flavor: Intense nutty flavor with smooth tight texture
Food Pairing: Fruit, chutney, dry fruits, olives, cured meats (No citrus)
Wine Pairing : Fruity Whites and Dessert or Champagne
Cooking Tips: The intense nutty flavor will add zest and flair to any dish you grate or shred it on or in. Sprinkle on top of pizza, pasta, vegetables, salads or soups.
Home Storage: Unwrap, rub with oil and store in covered food storage container using a small amount of paper towel to control humidity. When mold begins to form, wipe it off and rub with oil again.

“Serenita”
Flavor: Sweet, savory with subtle herbal flavors and a buttery texture.
Food Pairing: Great with well-flavored foods, even softens hot peppers. Try with ripe fruits.
Wine Pairing: Fruity Whites and Dessert or Champagne
Cooking Tips: Try melting over chicken breasts or vegetables, crumble in a salad or slice for a heavenly sandwich.
Home Storage: Unwrap, rub with oil and store in covered food storage container using a small amount of paper towel to control humidity. When mold begins to form, wipe it off and rub with oil again.

Mouth watering… Drooling… I.Love.Cheese!!!

so what kind of cheese is it? artisan doesn’t say much…

cheeseeeeeeeee beautiful milky cheeseeeeeeeeeeeeeee…

looks awesome.

Fancy schmancy website: http://www.threesisterscheese.com/

I’m tempted.
But how long will this last in the fridge? We don’t eat cheese daily here. More like 3-4 times per week.

And I honestly don’t remember the last time I spent $35 on cheese, so someone has to convince me this is amazing stuff…

Hmm, I may have to be in for 1 later today.