Thrive

If it wasn’t on green I’m not sure I would have bought it. The design is close to being on the feminine side IMO. But its green and the design is way more my style than any other shirt thats been on in a while so I bought it.

freakin love this shirt :slight_smile:

Oh, wow. Nice! It’s a gorgeous design… I’ll try to picture it on myself and see if it’s worth one last impulse-buy for old time’s sake. XD

I loved this shirt when it only had single-digit votes… and I’m so glad it made it’s way all the way up to the top. Many congrats on a beautiful design.

Totally in for one, I hope it arrives before I go on vacation!

Had I a girlfriend, I would definitely buy this for her. It seems like just the sort of shirt for such things.

Congrats! Beatiful summer shirt and love the lizard :wink:

YES!!!

Much like everyone else, I cant believe this did not win first place!!!

Got mine though… #3 woot for me!!!

It looks like this next derby is going to produce some good stuff too…YES!!!

Congrats to the winner

In addition to digging the design, I really like the placement and use of space; it really directs the viewer throughout the whole layout. It’s good to see that a shirt can place in the derby without a backing joke or ironic twist (which are equally enjoyable). Some are mind candy, some are eye candy, and I like the looks of this.

i’m in for one

Yea I bought one, I like the hidden lizards.

I see a frog and a geko or something, thats kool… I wonder else one can see. In for one !

Love the color. Had an art fair Milwaukee lakefront shirt as a kid same color, loved it too.

i hate frogs (not as much as I hate monkeys) but its not bad.

In for two, 1 as a backup

quite right

My first woot shirt

: )

Congrats…you couldnta made a better choice for your first

Not bad at all, but there’s this heart-shaped thing in the middle and Yet Another one of those blood-trace-drop globs dripping down. kind of weird.

Please, someone: can you indicate what is “thrive”-ing?

summertime, life…its all over the shirt…you can feel it and almost hear it.

um, thank you. i was afraid it was going to be shirt.woot!'s first Rorschach t-shirt and you had to tell someone what you thought you saw and they’d assess your personality accordingly.

again, pretty nice, but a little too busy for my taste. more lizards and frogs, less calligraphy, and of course more cow bells might make it better.

where the hell is the rhino??!?

over in the Serengeti part, you silly wooter!