Through My Veins

Beatifull Job Tobias

Low End Theory anyone?

A literal take on the relationship of man and nature. I like it a lot.

(Weird how the sales tracker is saying it’s already been around for weeks, maybe it’s a prediction.)

LOL I hope so! :smiley:

Anyone else think it resembles a Spriggan?

Very cool design. This is the kind of shirt that originally hooked me to shirt.woot.

This would be perfect on a reusable bag. Shame it’s not offered yet.

Sprouting poison ivy? I think that IS Poison Ivy (Pamela Isley).

what do we do when we get a shirt from a previous purchase that comes and the picture is printed crooked down and off to the right by a good 1-2"'s. i sent a message and have not heard back yet. but the shirt looks terrible like this. i wish we still had the old woot shirt i never used to have any issues.

Hey there- I answered you elsewhere too, but please email into support@woot.com, we definitely will help get you a replacement that’s printed correctly.

great thanks. appreciate the response.

Looks like a Cryptid

My first thought was, “I am Groot.”

Guy definitely has a green thumb.

Speed to first woot: 1m 53.771s
First sucker:vsfan
Last wooter to woot:thinthi
Last purchase:7 minutes ago

First day sales 622
First day posts 32

Vines and arbories

If the original plant covered all the body but off sprouts covered the first digit of each hand you would have a thumb sucker?

Looks like this is $15 now. It was $12 yesterday, right?

Do shirts normally drop back down to $12 in a couple days or a week?

Hey there! So, the pricing structure over here can indeed get somewhat complicated. First day tees are at $12, after the first day they’ll stay $15 until they get bumped off the top 20 where they’ll go to the catalog to be printed-on-demand (aka digital printing) and will be $18. We have “sales” on designs sometimes in Plus sales, or right now everything in the catalog is $15 for a limited time.