Thumb War

Lol, funny shirt. Color is ok though.

Didn’t someone submit a similar design in the ‘Fake me out to the Ballgame’ derby?

♪♫♪♫ Cream is the ugliest color… ♪♫♪♫

the thumb on the left is about to own

FINALLY los chubtasticos get their tent sized shirts. Good job guys!! You proved that if you complain enough and are too lazy to exercise you can still get your way. God bless America.

Horrible color, im saving 10 bucks again tonight

Eh… not my type of shirt… and the color… NEVER HAD THAT COLOR IN MY COLLLECTION EVER. :stuck_out_tongue:

Love the design, hate the color. How about army green or black? Will have to pass, hubby would never wear “creamsicle”. Too bad.

is the shirt cream?? It looks like the lemon color, doesn’t it??

woot just earned itself 10 more bucks from me.

I just looked at the swatches on the derby entry page, and it’s definitely the lemon color. It SAYS Cream…but they used lemon.

Can someone (MOD) clarify?

I’d maybe cancel my order if it’s cream…maybe. I really thought it was on a yellow shirt.

Things with cartoony hands on them are uh… filterable word here…

Even the color is god-awful.

Ima design my own and submit soon. I hope I can take the abuse from wooters like me.

not my style, but well done

to everyone who is saying that the fatties have won: guess what? the 2x isn’t a 2x. it’s pretty freaking tight. normal 2x shirts work fine for me. AA? not so much.

Anyway, this is too geeky for my taste. :slight_smile:

Not a fan of the color either.

i cant believe my eyes…a shirt…on shirt.woot… that i actually think is funny…i honestly think this is the first one that i am giving a second thought to buy

Urm. Interesting I suppose. Once again, decent design, but definitely not something I’m looking to emblazon across my chest. Also, I take my shirts like I take my coffee. Black.

I don’t think I’m going to enjoy this week’s theme of shirts at all.

Awesome artist, hopefully Woot’ll commission another from her. I’m not buying this because of the color, though- I don’t wear yellow or cream very much (though it would be nice to get some clarification on which color this one actually is…).

very depressing. I liked the other shirts before this nerdy theme again.

3x shirts hell yes now all us big fat fatties can wear shirts you think woot would want to cloth the larger people. Also 1x shirts for women with large “tracks of land”.