Tie-Dyed

I think the second or third derby had this happen, when there was no fog and people could play with the votes to get two shirts. That’s why they have a fog now, so this is less likely.

Sweet! 2 Shirts? Oy Vey! The brown Grow tee is simple and good looking! =)

No idea why my excitement was deleted, but anyway… I wasn’t really interested in either of these, but there’s no way I’m passing up a two-fer! I’m even more excited that this means Spring Rebirth will still get printed…

Why would you pay $15 for one shirt tomorrow if you can get two for $10 now? Even if you don’t like Grow, you still get the other for $5 less.

Awesome! 2 for the price of one!

Black one for me, the brown for my girlfriend. Those are shirts #9 and #10 for us.

Are you really that bitter that you would pay $5 more? Grow is a nice (yes) simplistic shirt. I voted for it, and loved how you spent so much time and vitriol denigrating the designer and my tastes. I look forward to avoiding any of your future entries, no matter how ‘complex’ and ‘print-worthy’ they may be. Phew.

no i think this is the 3ed time. they had a his and her shirt. then it tied once… and now makes twice

looks like a good deal but only if the grimreaper wasnt on a unicorn…makes it too girly for me

That’s great! Wish it was Oh Crud instead of Grow. Death is a really great design that I wanted to win. Totally worth it!

FYI: You can get choose the size for each shirt.

I got a WM of the brown for my girlfriend and men’s M of the black for myself.

Again, why are you unhappy? If all you want is Death, you still haven’t paid anything for the other one.

won’t you have to pay $15 for it then? I am not understanding how that will work

congrats to both designers :slight_smile: this is exciting

well grow will make an excellent liner for my cat box…but i’m stoked to own a Jimi! I can’t believe he made a black shirt i’d buy! lol

anyone want a free brown shirt? i hear it’s the new navy…

Awesome deal, thanks woot.

EDIT: For Adder, don’t both shirts have the same friend code and will therefore always be sold together?

In for two for the price of 1!

Hee hee hee!!!

Serves me right!

LMAO!!!

Grow: wear to the barn for what else? Riding my equine fertilizer machine.

Unicorn: cracking out my old Ministry remixes.

Poetic justice for all that kibitzing.

I hear the T-shirt gawds laughing…

:smiley:

The ‘death on a unicorn’ shirt will be yet another way to encourage my coworkers to stay out of my office to avoid the ‘weird girl’. ROCK.

Check out the Grow thread.