Time To Come Inside Sparky!

Hahahahha.
You’re going to lay awake in bed wondering. :slight_smile:

Myself, I couldn’t really tell it was a boy until I read the description that said that the boy wasn’t blind or something like that (I thought that was a mean poke at blind people :o). Haha, I though it was like two dragonflies that crashed into each other, and i mistook the boys outline for smoke :/.

Edit: Did Woot really replace my “Haha” with “Giggles”.
Points finger at woot: Bad Woot! Bad Woot!

They won’t though… and that’s one of the reasons it will fall flat, imo

The only one in the derby I liked, in for 1.

How could you forget Fire Dancer, Jaden? Silhouettes and light against a dark shirt template! It’s like not recognizing a cho or an edgar or a KLS immediately, except with less thematic variance.

Rather pretty. Wish I had the money. Oh well…

woot’s glow-ink kinda sucks hard. I’m hoping they don’t use it again until they get something more effective, that actually does what it says.

Also, maybe I’m biased, but glow ink, to me, makes me think of kid pajamas, not teen-to-adult clothing. It takes a special design to make glow ink not look tacky.

wow… did I ever miss that… ::facepalm::

Great design! Congrats :]

Too girly for me. Pass.

I like it, but the lack of a comma in the shirt title, combined with the pose and “action lines” of the sparkles … it just sounds wrong. So very wrong. :slight_smile:

(The internets have warped my brain!)

Why are fireflies coming out of his pants?

I’m in for one–I really hope the porcupine came in third… I’ll be looking for it tomorrow.

He’s happy to see you?

Decent. In for one.

navy shirt? the pics looks awful black? actually makes a difference to me… can anyone confirm the navy or black?

you don’t keep fireflies in your pants?

Hey Woot! How bout some shirts that grown folk can wear. Everything I’ve been seeing for the last while looks great… for a 10 year old.

It’s navy. It might be that your monitor is extra dark, but on mine I can distinguish the black outline of the shirt from the navy fill.

Congrats on the print AnnaJo.

Looks awesome but I’ll pass on this one

I was intrigued, but the position of where the light is coming from just made me laugh and immediately agree not to buy this shirt. If you wear this shirt, you’d probably be laughed at, not admired :wink: