Time to Tea Off!

I finally settled on the orange set, and it is packed up and ready to ship to me.

With my Adagio orders I try to get a sample of something new with every order. I usually hate fruity flavored teas, but I got the white tea sampler and discovered that I really like the pear white tea. I’ll probably go ahead and get a full bag of that with my next order.

i’m checking out adagio right now! thanks for the heads up woot!ers :slight_smile: i used to be a teavana addict, but i’ve been getting most of my tea from Harney & Sons

Harney & Sons has great cinnamon tea.

every morning i make yerba mate and herbal hot cinnamon (rooibos). i throw them in together and steep for 8 min or so. it’s great with almond milk for pre-yoga ‘breakfast’.

the cinnamon black tea is also yummy! their cinnamon definitely has a spicy kick to get that blood flowing. i’ve had some other tasty ones: ginger & licorice herbal and thai rooibos.

the yerba mate i just get from whole foods, i like it better and it’s a good deal for the 1 lb bag

Culinary Teas is not fancy pantsy at the website thing, but all the tea I’ve had from here is pretty darn good.

You can get Republic of Tea in stores, however if you get on their catalog list, it usually comes with a sample (or used to). Just a handy tip. :slight_smile:

If you like a stronger, full bodied black tea, then I say YES - DEFINATELY it is worthwhile!!! And, yes, it may very well ruin you for others.

My Mother-in-law bought “me” the first box (didn’t stop my husband from consuming much of it)- and then had to restock us because I couldn’t find it where we live. Luckily, that has changed :smiley:

Hey, thanks for sharing that. I’ve had their tea at a restaurant around here, and I kept meaning to look them up.

Honestly, I haven’t started it yet (still considering what to paint), but when I do, I will post pictures. Somewhere. Halloween is the favorite holiday of all correct-thinking people!

We just received an order of actual British tea from Whittard’s of Chelsea. You couldn’t order over the internet before but now you can in pounds or dollars.

It’s free shipping if more than $40, but we easily doubled that.

Taylor’s of Harrogate (including Yorkshire Gold) is available in various places in the US thanks to Brands of Britain.