Timex Expedition Watch (Your Choice)

**Item: **Timex Expedition Watch (Your Choice)
Price: $17.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Timex Expedition Watch (Your Choice))

[Search Google](Google Expedition Watch (Your Choice))

Very good reviews (4.5 out of 5.0) on model T49753 over at amazon

Let’s learn more about the warranty

Here is the product page, with more info about the collection

It’s a Timex watch, you can’t go wrong. I’ve had Timex watches for the past, i dunno, 17 years or so and never had a problem other than a dead battery after about 8 years.

I really like these watches. I have been wearing the Expedition model for years. I work outdoors and don’t want to wear anything too nice that may get damaged while working. These hold up nicely. I’ll go through two or three bands before the watch gets beat up enough to need replacing, but even then it’ll still be ticking.
Unfortunately for me, my preferred model is the most expensive (the Expedition Rugged Field Shock Analog Green/Black, model T49451), but the best price I have found locally is $40 at Wally-world, so even with shipping this is a deal.

size? You know, sport.woot, watch.woot usually puts that right in then specs tab…

Probably not the huge face style that’s trending lately.

personally I like the older model Timex Atlantis. It’s called the Atlantis now but uses the exact same module(745) as the older digital expedition.

Can we please get the bezel measurements on these? Looking for a watch for my son.

From Amazon:
Case diameter 41 millimeters
Case Thickness 11 millimeters
Band width 20 millimeters

Might be a bit big depending upon your son’s age and preferences. I like the Casio F91W Digital Sports Watch for a much smaller basic watch - about $10 on Amazon.

I need to know the length of the band before I can buy one. I’m a "big wristed guy and the band needs to be a minimum of 10 inches (and that includes the watch) or the small buckle part (including the buckle) needs to be 3 1/2 inches and the longer part has to be at least 5 inches and preferably more. Thanks. patiently awaiting your reply.

Do these watches have Indiglo lighting?

The Rugged digital watch is cheaper on ebay when you account for shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Timex-Mens-T49753-Expedition-Rugged-Digital-Chrono-Alarm-Timer-Black-WATCH-/300928123563?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item4610b6c2ab

I have the Timex Expedition ,… Nice “BIG” numerals for easy time reading at a glance. Has Vibration or Noise alarm… your choice.

The mark of a quality watch (in my opinion) is the ability of it to give you the information it was designed for quickly and unobtrusively. That and be sturdy enough to keep functioning in the real world.

I have been a fan of this type of watch my entire life. Especially in my younger more active days, :slight_smile:

Here are answers to a couple questions:

Yes, these all have indiglo.

The band length is standard length and two have Velcro for extra adjusting.

I am kinda on the fence about this one. I was really wanting the Timex ironman watch. This does look good but I may just have to hold out.

Standard length! That really helps!

You’re right, what was I thinking?!

This page might help.