Timex iControl Ironman Watch with iPod Control

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us is recession proof!

Timex iControl Ironman Watch with iPod Control [New] - $24.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Timex iControl Ironman Resin Strap Watch with iPod Control

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Until now.

boo.

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/5364/donotwant.png

carp?

What?

Where is that big orange catfish?

I wonder if it has different languages. Does it come with Mac compatibility? The pad seemed a lot firmer than described. I ended up returning it after the valve broke off. The customer service seemed terrible, no response at all. This Woot-off sucks. What kind of metal is this? Is it EnergyStar approved? The dimensions on the box are a lot smaller than reported by Fedex. The plate got really hot and burnt into the hard drive. How much memory can I upgrade it too? Does it come with a free Win-7 upgrade? How much will the software be that I need to purchase additionally? The reception from the phones was really bad. I had many problems with leaking; it didn’t have a good seal at all. All you need to do is open the top and attached the wire to the motherboard. When I received the product, it was in pieces. Is there a firmware upgrade for this?

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Timex iControl Ironman Watch with iPod Control
$24.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Timex iControl Ironman Resin Strap Watch with iPod Control

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

That’s actually a pretty neat idea. You know, if I owned crapple products.

OH C’MON WOOT!!!

seriously, how lazy to do you have to be to get this thing?

In for 0.

I’m wearing mine right now! These are great watches, it works perfectly with both my 1st Gen and 4th Gen iPod Nanos

It was great for listening to music while washing my car!

Someone buy 3. or 12.

Truly a shame that my iPod can do everything this can do, and some…

hahaha

What do you want?