Timex iControl Ironman Watch with iPod Control

CUT THE CRAPOLA WOOT AND GIMME THE *B_O_C

People care. No, really. We’re all heartbroken. I mean, your dollars spent and desires are the basis for all of our existences. Without fulfilling your desires, we can never get out of this global economic slump we’re in. You’re that important. To the world. To the universe.

Or rather, to the window, to the wall, to the sweat drip from my…

I bought one last time it was on woot. I only played with it for about 5 minutes but it seems to work fine with iPod Nano Gen 5.

Bought one of these last time 'round. Works great, but it’s a bit bulky hanging off your iPod (especially if it’s a classic or touch). Also, I think it drains your battery faster. I’d recommend it, though.

Good ones!! Any others?

a) Ask if it’s mac compatible
b) Say they don’t want it
c) Ask where the Boggy Old Creature is
d) Say it’s a wootoff killer
e) Tell us they are going to lunch
f) Tell us they want a Boggy Old Creature
G) Ask if it will work with the iPhone 3GS
H) Complain about the price not being discounted enough
I) Ask where the Boggy Old Creature is (again again)
j) Say it’s the worst woot off ever!
L) Complain about the battery life.
M) talk about how this should be on kids.woot.com
N)Tell people they’re “in for 3” in hopes of encouraging others to “purchase” some as well.
O) Linking to a “cheaper” site with “the same” product, just much older/of lower quality.
P) State they would buy XX item if they brought it back

Q)complain that they will never buy from Woot! again due to the Manos:Hands of Fate (1966) items in this wootoff.

ipod jumped the shark

Do these work with the newer iPod touch 32/64GB models? They’re not on the compatible or the non-compatible lists ^_-

Will this calculate steps???

The timex ironman series is great. Over the past 10 years I’ve had 2 or 3 of them. They are perfect for someone who runs, bikes, or swims a lot. I have two right now, a slimmer one, and one with a heart rate monitor. The slimmer one I have is the same model as this one except for the iPod controls. My favorite feature is the interval timer, you can set multiple timers that alternate. Perfect if you want to run hard for 3 minutes then recover for 1 minute and repeat.

Is that a Joss Whedon reference?

Ironman - with a resin strap?

I don’t think so.

THis is a fantastic watch! I bought one when it was a regular woot a couple of weeks ago and I love it. I run early in the am and it gets pretty chilly here in the northeast. I was wondering how I was going to control my ipod with gloves on when the real cold hit and this arrived just in time. I used it just this am and I love it. I bought another one (off amazon for more than this) for a gift.

I know you apple-haters aren’t in for this, but everyone else…

I know, stoopid people using this for exercising! Stoopid lazy runners and cyclists and people working out.

I bought this last time, the watch is smaller than I would have thought.

Does Mr. Universe wear one of these?

I guess iPod control was more important than a heart rate monitor

Any secrete here?

Just bring back the knives for a third time, weak!!

Does this work with my Sansa and my Mac?

You know, this would make my bike ride to work a whole lot safer. Keeps me from reaching down into my pocket on the go… Might have to get one.