Timex iControl Ironman Watch with iPod Control

If this worked with the Pro-form heart monitor chest strap…I’d buy 2 of these.

March madness baby!

Cool, but apparently only works with the iPhone in airplane mode, which sort of negates the idea of having a phone, … pass.

Looks neat, but only orange. Oh well… the strap on my current watch is about to break, and the battery’s almost dead, so I figured I’d replace the whole thing. Not with orange though…

My dad worked with a guy who was wearing a Timex when he lost his arm in a hay baler. Apparently the watch was still ticking when it came out the other side.

I got one of these in a previous WootOff. It works with the iPhone 3G. I use it on the ski slopes so I don’t have to unzip the jacket to pause or change tracks.

+1 for Colin Mochrie

Anyone else having trouble with the wooters.us site not working properly?

sold out of blue and black/silver, but less than 10% have been sold? I just bought orange, and I’m guessing, it’s just about all they had to start with. Once again it’s great not having to reach into my pocket to adjust the volume or change songs.

This is a great watch! The interval timer is awesome and it’s easy to program. It fits a woman’s wrist nicely even though the face is a bit large - not sure if it mentions that it in the description.

Well I’m in for 3, just so they move a little quicker, and I encourage you all to do the same. Luckily, it is illegal to lie on the internet, because otherwise, you might doubt the truthie-ness of my statement.

preppy bastard.

Another woot-off so soon? O’my…

Woot-off takes a 24 hour break on my day off. Sunnuva…

my wife jogs, so i’m thinkin about snagging this for her b-day. but, that strap looks like it would fall apart after a year or so. anyone own this watch for > 1 year and wear it almost daily?

They had to find another slave to power the server hamster wheel.

Think this would work with RockBox? I put my 5g on that for Ogg playback and was wondering if this would work with that.

Cunning devils! The old “pretend the woot-off’s over” trick.

Works with my iPhone. And with my bluetooth earphones, I’m totally set when working out!

they must have a billion orange watches…sad day

woot killer for at least 30 minutes…walmart run time!