Timex XM Satellite Series Alarm Clock Radio with XM Antenna

No Thanks-already have Sirius in both cars.
And online
and connected to the home stereo
XM blows!
Goodnight all!

An XM Alarm Clock? You want me to PAY to wake up to music? Uh… NO!

I just have to wonder… do you have cable tv?

then get an HD radio, as good as satellite radio but is free.

XM bites especially in alarm clocks. Throw it in a bag or something.

how to remove the item out of my cart? It keeps remembering my old stuffs that I don’t want

Still Prefer free radio and Tv. Both on there way out. Thank you FCC.

I borrow other signals :slight_smile:

You need to pay for service as well as satelite sight… Car works best.

Call me a moron then! I would never go back to FM.

There is no cart.

I didn’t get into the radio industry to be insulted by a product that supposedly is commercial-free but yet cannot even begin to compete until it merges with its competition.

Complain all you want about the commercial monster that is FM, but it will always be above all else LOCAL!

Nite, woot!

It depends on if you have service already or not. If you have another XM radio it is cheaper… There are different plans… Check out http://www.xmradio.com/whatisxm/plans-pricing.xmc for more info.

How’s this one for irony?

Tonight’s LATE woot is an ALARM CLOCK!

Goodnight

I mean in the page for checking out.
There are still the Sakke and the Timex, but I don’t want them. Just want to get them off

Do you have cable TV/ or sat?
Same idea.

we get over 100 stations and its only $9/mo with the deally on www.xmradio. also if you buy a xm gift card at wally world its even cheaper. Also, once you register your radio you can get xm streamed to any of your computers for free. We actually have three different stations playing right now, one on radio one on my lappy and one in sons room.

Thank you! Radio should be free. If its not…buy an iPod.

perhaps woot needs to use this clock? (since item was launched well after midnight)

If the competition is a relevant link then it’s welcome. If you’re advertising for the sake of advertising, then yes, it will be deleted. You can thank the various spam-friendly one-day-deal sites. =)

Radio and TV should be free.

Oh I remember, Nm