Tis but a scratch

Such a lovely design, very clever.

Nice work on the posture; must be a funny bone in there somewhere.

Look Ma, No Hands!

I really get a Saul Bass feel from this image. It also totally reminds me of movie title cards from films like It’s a Mad Mad Mad Mad World and The Good The Bad and The Ugly.

Nice work as always Walmazan!

It’s kind of sad we will never know what his arms said…

:slight_smile: Love this design man- Congrats.

Nice use of the Black Knight from Monty Python - Holy Grail

I have never been a fan of Monty Python or the dry English humor. 9 out of 10 times I don’t even understand what they are finding humor in, because nothing was funny.

No, this doesn’t have anything to do with this shirt, other than being a Monty Python reference.

Obligatory reference:
[youtube=zKhEw7nD9C4][/youtube]

Crazy legs, yep, that’s John Cleese alright.

Congrats Walmazan, great style.

Oh! Come back and fight like a man! Where’s the rabbit when you need him?

What if MPATHG were released as a summer blockbuster?

[youtube=hKNDml12Big][/youtube]

Felicidades amigo, uno de mis favoritos este derby! El estilo me encantó. Muy tentado a comprarla!!!

English translation: Congrats!

I just don’t find this funny, in the least.

The It’s just bothers me. The quote is “Just a flesh wound” . It would be better with the “Tis but a scratch” quote.

I don’t want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

You don’t frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called “Arthur King”, you and all your silly K-nig-hts.

I love this. The artwork reminds me of the style of the funky disjointed animation clips MP put their skits. Good work Walmazan.

Congrats Wences!

First thought: “Good God, another Monty Python reference.”

Second thought: “This is one of the best designs I’ve seen on a Woot shirt. Ever.”

Congrats. I’m in.

Yea, but then he would only be missing one arm. Perhaps the “scratch” on the front, and the “flesh wound” on the back.