Titleist Pro V1 Golf Ball 12-Pack

Lotsa info/videos/feedback on the Product Page

Take a look at some feedback from Previous Sales

Solid reviews (3.7 out of 5.0) over at amazon

Bought lots of these Pro-V1’s on previous Woot sales…some for stocking-stuffers, some for myself. Everyone loved 'em !
Tough to beat the quality for the money.

Ordered two from last sale… I’m in a weekly league so I’ve used them a few times since–no lie I shot the best two rounds of golf all season with them.

They look a bit different in that the word “Titleist” almost looks like it is photo copied on the ball, but they hit/feel just like brand new V1’s.

The only con I have is that the new finish tends to get scuffed/marked up easier.

Titleist Pro V1 Golf Ball 12-Pack Price Comparisons

Woot Today = $14.99 + $5 Shipping. Total = $19.99 Shipped

ebay = $38.99 + Ships Free
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Titleist-Pro-V1-Mint-Refinished-Official-Golf-Balls-12-Pack-Refinished-NEW-/281078225146

Mills Fleet Farm = $21.99 + $7.95 Shipping

Amazon = $25.95 + Ships Free
http://www.amazon.com/Titleist-Refinished-Official-Balls-12-Pack/dp/B002WM2JYO

If all things are equal Woot offers a savings of $5.96 to $19.00 over comparison pricing with the three examples above. When viewing the products being compared it seems all is the same but the packaging is different so, there may or may not be other differences.

Buyer beware! I bought a 3 pack several months ago and still have the majority due to poor quality. The balls would crack after several hits.

You can’t tell these from the $48-per-dozen new ones. Bought some the last time they were on WOOT - played with 'em yesterday: perfect! Bought a dozen today for a friend (Cheap ‘Thank You’).

Bought 5 this time. I’m still using the last of the 3 dozen I bought months ago.

These are much better than the typical used balls. I made the mistake of getting 3 dz of those from Woot last year and they were so scuffed I only found 4 usable balls in the group. Woot being the stand-up company they are refunded my cash.

These ones work fine for a non-tour player. I occasionally get a stinker and it goes to the practice bag. Overall they are a very good deal, and you can save your new Pro V’s for your club championship.