Titleist Pro V1 or V1x Golf Balls–12pk

**Item: **Titleist Pro V1 or V1x Golf Balls-12pk
Price: $14.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $15 One-Day OR $10 Two-Day
Condition: Refinished Mint

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Titleist Pro V1 or V1x Golf Balls-12pk)

[Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=shop&q=Titleist Pro V1 or V1x Golf Balls-12pk)

I picked these up last time they were here for $17.99. I got the Pro V1’s and they hit almost identical to a brand new Pro V1. Very nice ball. I’m going to have to pick up another couple dozen at this price.

Good reviews (3.7 out of 5.0) on the Pro V1 over at amazon

Customer Review Video

Take a look at this video from Golf.com

Great reviews (4.7 out of 5.0) over at dickssportinggoods.com

Very good reviews (4.7 out of 5.0) on the Pro V1x over at golfsmith.com

Pretty good reviews (4.1 out of 5.0) on the Pro V1X over at The O

Refinished! Don’t do it!

Good reviews of brand new Pro V1’s isn’t really helpful. Of course brand new Pro V1’s are going to have great reviews. It is the most popular golf ball around. Also reviews of recycled ones don’t reflect up these refinished ones. What would be useful is golfers with fairly low handicaps have tried these refinished ones and found them worth buying.

These play just like new balls. I bought these and love them. I had the same distance and control with these. I was able to control shots around the green on chip shots with spin.

These are well worth it. I bought 5 dozen last time, I almost want to buy 5 more.

It is all about the placebo affect and golfing with a ProV1. My experience (and I do not know many consistently good golfers although I golf twice a week)is that most people do not hit the ball well enough on a consistent basis. If you do then buying new ProV1’s will make a difference. If you are like the rest of us and hack your way around the course a refinished/recycled ball will not matter. You just never know, but having a Titleist on the tee just may give you that little extra boost…and then again maybe not…

Anyone know if these are painted or just cleaned up real good?
The ones that get the worst reviews are ones where someone did a poor job of refinishing and actually painted the balls.
You dont have to be an engineer to understand that an extra layer of paint glopped on is going to impact the play and ball flight.

I will post this warning every time these are for sale. DO NOT BUY unless you understand that these are glorified range balls: out of a dozen balls, only three of mine didn’t have major cuts, scrapes, and/or scuffs.

These Amazon reviews are bad

they are cleaned, repainted and marked ‘refinished’, I’m on my 2nd dozen (of 3) and they’re not quite as good as advertised, there are some minor scuffs and dings and the paint seems a little sticky, they get beat up easier than new ones,I’ll stick with new ones, probably NXT’s for the price differential compared to new Prov1’s

if they arrive in unusable condition, please email Support@Woot.com so we can assist.

thanks!

Mine didn’t look that way. They looked like the cover was removed, the core kept, and a new cover put on. One of my golf balls, out of 60, had an injection molding mark left on it, which indicates that a new cover was placed over the core. I see little to no difference between these and a new $4 ball. Certainly not enough to pay nearly 4 times the price.

All golf balls are usable, this product just comes with defects. I can’t imagine that you would replace the balls with cuts and imperfections, because that would be 25%-50% of these balls.

That being said, when you buy something “refurbished” we understand that these are not new.

I use these are they are NOT comparable quality to new Pro V1’s. Not even close.

Don’t compare this product to new Pro V1’s, compare them to maxfli’s, burners, and others in their price range.

The old saying “lower your expectations to be happy” applies to this product. Not bad, just “meh.” I play a lot of golf and can not afford new penta’s or Pro V1’s, so I occasionally use these.

In summary, it’s a good $1 - $1.50 ball, but don’t think you’re getting the same thing as a $4-$5 ball. Otherwise, it would be…

Here’s the deal with these balls. Used balls that are in decent shape are sold as is. These refurbished ones are the really bad ones that actually are so bad they have to be redone. They may look nice on the outside but its what you can’t see that gets you. Buy new, or used balls, never refurbs. A $12 box of top flites are better yhan these.

I’m an 8 handicap and IMO they are better than top flites especially around from 100 yards in and on the greens. They just aren’t really comparable to new ones.