Titus Vineyards - Two Pack

I’m really wanting these but I got grounded during gift week. :slight_smile:

The straw breaking the camel’s back was the wine.woot corkscrew when I already have about 10 of the damn things anyway.

Then is time to drink!

Courtesy of CJ, upcoming Wine Woots:

Remember, if you don’t see one close to you, start your own gathering!

How good is this deal?

Napa Christmas to you!
Napa Christmas to you!
Napa Christmas to everyone,
Napa Christmas to you!

(wait, that wasn’t a Christmas tune!)

In time for the 11:00 deadline to guarantee Christmas delivery … click the link above for details. Price evaluation based on winery direct price, as is shipping. CT link, CT price breakdown, winery link, blog link (for historical reference) and more included.

He’s retied the score with MaskedMarvel. If MM’s SIWBM continues he is going to fall back out of this race.

mmmmm Titus… loved my Lot 1, the descriptions and reviews tell me about a wine I can enjoy right away and not have to wait on… and at a pretty good price for 05 Nap Cab…

BUT this is where I wish I was psychic and new what was coming because what I don’t need in my cellar is more Cab Sav

Ah, who am I kidding, in for 2. Definitely before the deadline!

Edit: Another short review and the cork’d page

p.s. at least tell me we are done with the insanity of the woot-off, for the love of my wallet please!

Great. Was resisting until the Eno review with “Made in the classic Bordeaux style”. In for two. Would be very pleased to labrat this one!

In for two. I’d be happy to labrat this one too. I’ll be home. :wink:

In for 1 - my wife is going to kill me…

What he said. Couldn’t get in on the Lot 1 last time, as NH shipping was a no go. I hope the ship-to list is correct!

hey, roman general titus sacked jerusalem after they would not put a statue of ceasar in their temple…he leveled herod’s temple, oy. ergo, would this wine would probably sack me and my wallet? so i’m on the fence till a bit of rattus rattus occurs. cya

Not a screaming deal… but… solid napa cab… in for one. Can’t resist.

In for one. Would love to rat this one (rather have the gf rat it :slight_smile: ) Will be home all day tomorrow waiting for my block 13, why not wait for a rat of this at the same time :wink:

In for 1 - Block 13 is being delivered tomorrow so will be around to collect it AND a labrat bottle. Hint Hint Hint

Indeed. Both the reviewer’s description and Parker’s indicate fruit bomb made for current drinking. The pH and alcohol levels are consistent with that.

Many wooters will undoubtedly like this wine very much. Ty Caton fans especially. Given that I prefer traditionally structured Cabernet Sauvignon wines built to age 20 years, with lower alcohol, lower pH, and more tannin on release (hard to describe, when it’s just right - you know it when you see it), I don’t think I would be one of them.

Titus Vineyards - Two Pack
Current numbers (updated each minute):

First sucker: mill
Speed to first woot: 0m 8.017s

Last wooter to woot: chad1323ross

Couldn’t resist the Titus. In for one and ready, willing, and able to LaBrat!

My wallet appreciates the fact that I can get this at Total Wine. Not as cheaply, but directly. It’s a good one!

Ugh…looks like the g/f wont get any christmas presents this year…

I appreciate the comparison to some wines with which many of us are familiar. As much as I do like many of TC’s wines, his Cab Sauv is not one of my fav’s. How would you compare your expectation of the Titus to something like Corrison?

Seeing as she is a g/f, and not a SWMBO, it can’t really be all that serious anyway, right? Seems, then, that wine is the correct choice.

:wink: