TiVo Premiere DVR

Yes, we have just been assured that TiVo will help any customers missing anything. We do not have any replacement bits in stock otherwise we would be happy to. We have been told to ask our customers to please have the 15 digit serial number on hand and call them at: 877-367-8486. They should offer to send out replacements ASAP. If anyone has any problems with them- please email into us and we will do our best to help.

Anybody else having HDCP issues? My tv drops the HDCP connection after being on standby for a few hours. Wondering if it could be the HDMI cable? Is this a cable that came from Tivo or was just packaged together?

TiVo did rush out my missing items which was excellent. I was very excited to set up my TiVo last night now that I had the stuff and now…the HDMI port is busted. no signal at all coming out of it. I switch over to component thinking maybe its a fluke, then i notice the signal from the cablecard crapping out. I know its not the cablecard because it works fine in another TiVo.

Figuring w00t wouldn’t have any replacements. I called TiVo and TiVo promptly told me to contact woot. I’m extremely frustrated at this point. I’ve emailed woot and basically have to wait for them to say “we don’t have any replacements please contact TiVo”

thinking about just asking for my money back at this point…

PS: the other TiVo premiere is working fine =\