TiVo Series 1 60 Hour Digital Video Recorder

Wecome to the Woot-off item #29 topic page for this product on Friday, January 21st, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

:smiley:

:lol:

zsff

zsff

zsff

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 75<br>Last Order time: 08:10:15 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: youhas<br>Order Pace: 0m 2.60s<br>Woot Wage: $110755.38 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 75<br>Last Order time: 08:10:17 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: czechmarty<br>Order Pace: 0m 2.63s<br>Woot Wage: $109630.96 an hour.

zsff

:frowning:

woot!

Dem is buy zip-zip. I can not buy as zip as you! :frowning:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

woot should buy themselves a good server after all the money they make on this woot-off

:o Woooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttt

SWEET I ACTUALLY GOT ONE.

Damn you woot! I look away for a second and miss the best item so far. :cry:

What price was the Tivo going for while it was up?

Thx!

Got 3!!! How many shows can I record with that many??? A lot!!!

wooty mantra

[quote user=“JeffW”]What price was the Tivo going for while it was up?

Thx![/quote]

[size=14:56ebedd02e]$79.99[/size:56ebedd02e]
[color=blue:56ebedd02e]Did anyone save the information that was posted? If so, could you post it, but if not, do you remember any information that was given about it? I purchased it without reading anything and would like to read about it now.

Any tidbits would be appreciated…I think it was refurbished.

This can be used along with a VCR, right? Does anyone know?[/color