TiVo Series 3 High Definition 250GB THX Certified DVR

You have to have a monthly Tivo contract if you buy this to get it to work, yeah? Something like $15 a month?

My tivo has a lifetime subscription, basically I can bring it anywhere I want and it’ll work, don’t need to pay monthly. Is that the case with this one?

Pretty much anything THX (they make sounds for movies and such) deems to be of quality sound wise.

lol, I feel you on that. I almost posted this, but thought I’d be the only one feeling this way. Glad I’m not! :oD

Google. DO YOU USE IT?!?!

Are you able to burn what you record to a dvd?

Why are you paying $99 dollars for a HDMI cable? They’re so cheap now, and it doesn’t matter how good the quality is, if it can recieve a signal, it will be a HD digital signal.

like your refrigerator,furnace,AC,lights,TV, etc. etc.

I don’t see a drive there…

sarcasm on the internet can be hard to detect :wink:

Yeah, but you can order an HDMI cable online for one penny like this webpage:

http://www.amazon.com/Aluratek-A8CHDMI6-Video-audio-cable/dp/B000MX66IA

Just like my child support, except it’s monthly.

What are people recording? There is nothing on TV worth watching. Recording it to be bored later, perhaps?

Lol, apparently. I thought you were serial.

Check Weaknees.com they have replacement drives that are preloaded with the tivo software.

I thought I won one, but haven’t seen any transaction info on the accounts yet. Hope it shows up soon, I’ve been in the market to upgrade.
-Note to other buyers, this unit already has an upgraded 250g hd, with an external sata connection to save additional media.

LOL - $99 … www.monoprice.com - $6