TLC Cabernet/Shiraz Six - Pack

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us > 4chan

TLC Cabernet/Shiraz Six - Pack - $49.99 + $5 shipping

6 * 2007 TLC Cabernet/ Shiraz

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Y’all are killing me. I just declared a SIWBM last week.

For the record, I got this the last time it was offered and it was very good. We enjoyed it immensely!

You have got to be kidding me. It’s only 9:30 and I’ve already spent all the money I’m going to make today and a big chunk of tomorrow’s.

In for a case; this stuff is fantastic for the price. I have absolutely no idea where I’m going to put all of it, though.

TLC Cabernet/Shiraz Six - Pack
$49.99 + $5 shipping
Condition: Red
Product: 6 2007 TLC Cabernet/ Shiraz

CT link above
Last wooting.

We also got this the last offering. GREAT wine. Rave reviews when we’ve brought it along for a casual dinner with friends. SO HAPPY it’s back up - in for a case.

The TLC chardonnay was also just received last week - Love it!

So glad I got up to check the wootoff. My office mates will be happy to share a case. Very nice wine, especially for the price.

After having a couple more bottles, I’d probably give it an 88 or 89. It really is just wonderful, and the minerality of the limestone really makes it explode delightfully on your tongue (in a good way, I promise).

Fair warning, though, you’ll want to stick it in the fridge for 10-20 minutes before drinking, and let it breathe for a little while as well (you can kill two birds and open it up before sticking it in the fridge). At room temperature (71-ish), it’s just a little too hot and syrupy to enjoy.

Still no comments on the shipping? How is this wine suppose to make it safely to me in 80+ degree weather? I’ve had plenty of wine woots sit on the delivery vehicle all weekend.

Can’t ship to West Virginia anymore? When did this happen???

So glad to hear how good this is, I’m in for 2! I agree the TLC chardonnay is wonderful & I’m so glad I got a case of it.

Glad to see the good comments about the wine. Ordered a case.

Thanks y’all for helping me pull the trigger. In for 1. Hope I’m not drunk when it arrives.

Booo… CT isn’t in the ship-to list.

I’m also wondering the same thing. I was home all day last Friday, but somehow didn’t hear the UPS guy ring the doorbell or knock the door. It hit 90 degrees on Saturday. Don’t really know why my wife took me off my SIWBM, but I guess I’ll put myself on a Weather Imposed Wine Buying Moratorium (WIWBM) for now.

Ok - finally getting off the sidelines and in for 1. Trusting all the positive comments and looking forward to trying this one out.

I only thought it was ok…lots of variance in the bottles we’ve drank of it. Good for the price I guess, but I didn’t care much for it.

You won’t be disappointed. Picked up a case last time this was offered and love it.

In for 2. Great to bring along to dinner at a friend’s house.

These wines were great. We really enjoyed these wines. They do need a slight chill before served as suggested.

How did I miss all the woot off offerings this morning - boo hoo