TLC Cabernet/Shiraz - Six Pack

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us - welcome to the eternal woot-off

TLC Cabernet/Shiraz - Six Pack - $49.99 + $5 shipping shipping

6 * 2007 TLC Cabernet/ Shiraz

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Got this last woot-off after several of you praised it. Still laying down, so I can’t comment.

I get this every time, so I’m well-stocked.

I have two bottles left from a previous wooting…and while the QPR is quite good on this, and it’s a very decent table wine, I just don’t like it enough to buy more.

Can’t comment either.
I split this with a friend and haven’t had any yet.

I really have enjoyed this wine, it’s a great bang for the buck, however I have over a case of it in my cellar already and I have more wine than space now. I’m near 300 bottles.

I’ll pass on this.

Woo Hoo, first sucker!

Did Woot get every case made of this wine?

This is a great everyday drinker - way more unique than anything you can get for the same price where I live. SWMBO loves it, so I’m in for at least 1.

TLC Cabernet/Shiraz - Six Pack
$49.99 + $5 shipping
Condition: Red
Product:
6 2007 TLC Cabernet/ Shiraz

CT link above.

In for 1, seems like too good of a deal to pass up.

Got it last time. Great for a sub $10 bottle.

In for 1 as well (first wine.woot!) Seems to be a good QPR, well reviewed by all and I’m in need of some more reds for my stock anyways. Besides, if I like this I have a new winery to add to my “to watch” list.

I love this stuff for the price. Skipped it last time as I still had some left over from the first Woot, but I’m all out now, so I’m buying more!

my wallet is safe

CT Link www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=695495

great qpr, but i’m also at a point (in terms of storage) where i need more than qpr to buy a wine…

what about some wine racks, root?

Same here. I’ve got it stacked in a closet. But I’m in for one more. Liked it last time.

And I was hoping for Corison… imagine my disappointment! :frowning:

Cheers