TLC Cabernet/Shiraz - Six Pack

TLC Cabernet/Shiraz - Six Pack
$49.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Red
Product:
6 2007 TLC Cabernet/Shiraz

CT link above

I’m out. SIWBM and I’m full up with Cab/Shiraz in the cellar. This looks familiar, so I’m sure someone will chime in with the previous woot info.

It’s an autobuy for me, I know my colleagues will take any extras off my hands. Xlnt QPR.

I had some of this on the previous woot. I don’t remember it as being bad. At the price it makes a good every day wine.

Love this stuff…definitely in for one.

Previous offers:

4/14/2010
5/25/2010 (Woot Off)
8/18/2010 (Woot Off)
10/21/2010 (Woot Off)

This is a STEAL. I’m working the charm w/ SWMBO to break the SWMBOWBM for this. @ $9.16/bottle for 1 or $8.75/bottle for 2, this is drinking very well right now.

I bought it last woot and I am still enjoying it. At this price point, it is a nice every day wine. Not too dry and not too heavy.

C’mon guys, your QPR and drinkability comments are so taunting me…

Must…

Resist…

SIWBM.

Eureka! I’m saving the wallet for the Corison. Yeah, that’s it.

can u be a bit more descriptive? not fancy but namely is it fruit forward? tannins? good on its own or with food? what types of wines u enjoy (as a frame of reference) would appreciate it Thanks!

concur with the other posts. this is a nice everyday drinker.

can u be a bit more descriptive? not fancy but namely is it fruit forward? tannins? good on its own or with food? what types of wines u enjoy (as a frame of reference) would appreciate it Thanks!

I see what you did there, Hogfatt!

I was all set to place an order, but apparently this can’t ship to SC. Too bad. I’ve ordered to South Carolina from wine.woot before with no problems. Guess I don’t understand why some wineries will ship to certain states and some won’t.

YES!! I only have one bottle left - great QPR.

I am surprised by the positive comments on this. The first and only bottle of six that I tried was pretty terrible. I may have to try this again as it may have come together with more time.

IIRC it’s more shiraz than than cabernet. Lower on tanins . It’s less fruity and dryer. My wife will drink this with any red meat dish.

I went in for 2 again because it’s a good every day wine. I can drink it with or without a meal. I have it with pasta, lasagna, hamburgers, grilled chesses…chicken parm.

I can see that losing my wine.woot cherry on this one will be an expensive mistake. At least there will be wine to soothe the pain.

anyone know the suggested retail price on this?