TLC Chardonnay - 6 Pack
$49.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: White
PRODUCT: 6 2008 TLC Chardonnay
CT link above

Previous offers:
1/26/11
5/5/10

Woot favorite returns. IIRC, this is supposed to be good for cheap wine, on the anti-buttery side of chards.

Corkscrew? Looks like a screwcap in the photo!

That’s an impressive pH!

No kidding!

I will say that this wine has always gone over well with my white wine drinking friends on hot Texas days. I haven’t tried one in well over a year, but I remember it being a good value for those who want a stainless steel type chard (not buttery)

I need to stock up on some Chards for the summer. I like both buttery and non buttery. These seem to be a good deal for $55 out the door for 6 bottles. But are they good?

I’ve bought this on both the previous offerings and it has been consistently good for a very reasonable price.

Boo! I got so excited when I saw this! But stainless steel counts me out. I like a slight oak flavor in my Chards.

Just wondering…what happened to Nightghost?

My wife loves this. She’s a fan of the edgier whites (like the esteemed Albino Rhino).

Particularly perfect for beating the heat on a Texas afternoon. A perfect evening opener.

not a huge fan of stainless steel fermented chards…but a lot of friends are so these seem like good ones to keep on hand for them…probably in for at least one…

ohh goody!!! I’m still safe!! I don’t like chards either!!!

I like naked. There are a zillion oaky Chards in the world now…it’s kind of nice to have a wine that showcases some of the crisp fruit taste of the grape. I’m thinking this is going to be a nice Ravinia on the lawn wine…

CT Link

?IWBM. He has decided to hang up his quality posting hat and retire permanently from woot for undisclosed personal reasons. That’s all we know. We will miss him and wish him well in his endeavors, whatever they may be.

Here is a good rundown on this wine from the previous offer thread by the winemaker:

I’m in for two–hubby likes the whites. Now I just have to get the boxes already stacked in the basement organized so I’ve got a place to put this! The last couple weeks of must buys and auto buys are going to take up some major space when they arrive!

I’m still safe, stocked up on white, especially chards for the summer, looking for a good cab…

Although I prefer reds, my wife absolutely loves this white. Great flavor and price!

In for one. Now I should be all stocked on summery pool side sippers. Just got to figure out how to keep it at my aunts without them drinking it all since that’s where the pool is.