To Bee or not to Bee

He does, which is what bothers me about this shirt. You can only tell it’s a Hamlet reference because of the skull, but if you’re familiar enough with it to get it from that, you’ll know it’s depicting the wrong speech.

Argh, so adorable, regardless of accuracy issues.

I think I may have run out of “It’s ok to buy yourself gifts this time of year!” passes, but I got my middle school aged kid into Hamlet a bit this year with Ryan North’s To Be or Not To Be, and I think it would be likewise appreciated.

Oh the decisions!

Had this problem last night (buying Otterboxes), with IE10 and Firefox on Win 7. Also clicking on the thumbnails for alternate photos did nothing. Firefox on XP worked for me.

I came here to make the Yorick complaint but as that’s been covered I thought I’d throw in my two cents about this clicking issue.

And all this time, I thought the question was “who is on first?”. I just got educated by a cartoon t-shirt!

it’s a little heavy handed…

Posted in another spot and tried here too, why can I not purchase? When I hit “I want one” nothing happens. On this page there is a 0 in my cart but when I am trying to purchase the cart is just white. Why don’t you want my money Woot?

Right?

I got about 10 lines in and ran dry. My mother would be ashamed.

I logged on for the first time in a long while just to post this. The second I saw the shirt it annoyed me because it is the wrong speech. A waste of a bad pun.

Really? My dad is a highbrowed beekeeper who loves theatre. Christmas present, check!

This is my design :slight_smile: thanks for the positive comments.

I did know “to be or not to be” was the speech for a different scene but if I illustrated that scene almost no one would catch the pun. This was the only way, IMO!

I hope people mostly like it. I’m very happy that it was printed and I’ll proudly wear it myself!

I always said El Salvadorian bees were deeper thinkers than all the other bees… ALWAYS!

(Super adorable shirt, Alejandro!)

Speed to First Woot:
2m 36.669s

First Sucker:
tammyigc

Last Wooter to Woot:
arbreg17

Last Purchase:
2 minutes ago

Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots