Today's Sponsor

How come every page but the Community pages are sponsored by the letter W and the number 1, but the Community pages are sponsored by the number 3?

Did 1 cheap out and not want the forums?

Did 3 and 1 fight over sponsoring the first day of Woot 2.0 and work out a compromise?

Inquiring minds want to know…

Sure, change it so I look like the crazy one :slight_smile:

No, I saw it too. Sponsored by the number 3 - maybe there was some Sesame Street conflict?

or 1 was too hard

3 and 1 did in fact fight over sponsorship of the forums however erik b stepped in and owned them both cuban style. However upon winning erik b didnt know what the word sponsorship meant so he sold his sponsorship to 3 just to be different.

Or maybe it’s like how I’m friends with 9 of my fingers but the right ring finger is too left-wing and cool to be my friend

Sure, change it so I look like the crazy one :slight_smile:

No, I saw it too. Sponsored by the number 3 - maybe there was some Sesame Street conflict?

or 1 was too hard

3 and 1 did in fact fight over sponsorship of the forums however erik b stepped in and owned them both cuban style. However upon winning erik b didnt know what the word sponsorship meant so he sold his sponsorship to 3 just to be different.

Or maybe it’s like how I’m friends with 9 of my fingers but the right ring finger is too left-wing and cool to be my friend

I don’t know anything about the 1 and 3 controversy, but I do know 6 is afraid of 7 .

Can’t believe this was a topic.