Todd’s Bayou Dirt Seasoning

but i have bayou dirt right out in my yard! :stuck_out_tongue:

How would this be if I sprinkle it on potato chips?

edit: in for 3, guess I will find out…

In for one, perhaps this will be the solution to the drab meals of winter.

For the record, kosher salt is still salt, and is not lower in sodium than any other salt type. Different salt processing methods do not change the sodium levels. For more information, take a look at Livestrong’s article on this:

That said, I haven’t tried this seasoning, but it brings new meaning to the phrase ‘eat dirt’.

It’s the “Oregeno” that makes it special :wink:

Bought 3 though…

Yeah, but this dirt doesn’t come with BP Petroleum as the main ingredient.

Om nom nom, I love the Bayou dirt! Even though I normally make my own New Orleans Cajun/Creole spice blend, this is an easy buy.

In for 3, looks really good!

This is by far the best flavor, I put it on EVERYTHING!

Zing!

Bought 3 last time and have been enjoying it very much. Great on chicken, steak, seafood, pork… you get the idea. :slight_smile:

I thought it was the “Chipolte” pepper that was special…

In for 3.

In for 3.

To think, our parents always told us not to eat dirt and now we’re falling over ourselves to buy it!

With these reviews, I must give this dirt a try. In for 3 :slight_smile:

Okay, in for 3. My favorite “creole seasoning” is no longer being made. I can’t duplicate it… believe me, I tried.

Hopefully this will be as good on potatoes!

I’ll buy 3 despite the “Oregeno” and “Chipolte” miscues.

People are pretty furious about the “Chipolte” mispronunciation. Check it out…

http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/811340

In for three. Never tried the stuff but I’m always looking for something different. From what I’ve read from y’all it’s pretty good stuff.

This might go nicely on something that will be cooked in the Cobb America grill I got on W00t a few months ago. Time to give it a try.

I love woots where buying 3 makes a significantly better value because of the 5 dollar shipping!