Todd’s Dirt Seasoning

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Todd’s Dirt Seasoning
$1.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

You can never have too much dirt. this stuff Is great, I hope they sell the steak dirt soon :3

DIRT!

Crab again? Whatever happened to just good old regular dirt?

Am I psychic or what?

The blitz is on!

Already sold out? Wow

HOLY SHIT THIS IS GONNA FLY FAST!!!

and sold.

next item up for grabs is is is is is is a kodak fireless aio printer

WOOT! New Dirt

Todd’s Dirt Seasoning
Condition: New

WTF??!?!?!?!? there’s only 1 per item??? did woot is scratching the bottom of the barrel?

That’s dirt cheap!

FOUR! BLOODY FOUR! I wanted three. FOUR FOR BLOODY SALE!

4?

4 lousy cans of dirt?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? Over!

Man, this one we could have had a wee bit more of.

steve

Am I reading the stats right… they sold FOUR UNITS of this as a woot off item?! Heck with this… I’m going to bed.

I’ve got the “other” dirt. I just need crabby dirt. I’m annoyed they put up FOUR! FOUR for FOURS sake!

My biggest problem with Todd is that he tends to wear the same underwear for weeks on end, only changing them when co-workers complain. A few times, he just left his dirty underwear (jockstrap) in the desk drawer, which made for some stressful work conditions (the jockstrap was on a folder that a lot of people used, and once it actually found its way into the folder). Otherwise, Todd is a great guy … funny, helpful and generous.

I always miss this one! :frowning: