Todd’s Dirt Seasonings

WOW really? I am awake for this???

has anyone ever received dirt in a bag of crap?

I would buy one right now if it wouldn’t be a extra $5 shipping on top of my previous order.
Also looks like it can be found cheaper because of the shipping price here.

http://toddsdirt.com/products.htm. Sells for $5 on their site.

I tried dropping my food in my backyard dirt, then I tried Todd’s Dirt. Todd’s Dirt is good, My dirt…not so much

I got this in a bag of crap one time. I’m pretty sure it has crack in it, and that Woot’s business model was originally designed around marketing this crack. Get people hooked on a taste, and then reel them in for… $12 for 3? hrm. maybe not.

its here its selling lets woot

I did a search for this stuff. It’s priced on toddsdirt.com at $5/bottle. The crabby one was a finalist in some contest this year. In google search there are tons of recipes for it so I’m assuming it is pretty popular.

It got really good reviews on
http://tastegrader.com/review_detail.php?prid=869

I’m in for both to give them a try.

I have used the crabby variety, and the stuff is great. Still have 2 jars left to get me through the summer grilling season… Time to try the original…

In for 3.

haha, u said log.

Kosher?

yes, it is very good.

This stuff is awesome. I’ve run out and missed it or they didn’t have it on the last woot off. I’ve bought 3 and will buy 3 everytime it is on here. It’s great on pot roast, lamb and chicken. I’ve tried the original and the crabby and all i buy is the original now. The crabby seems sort of like any other “cajun” seasoning from the store. But the original is really something special.

I’ve got my whole family to love it now too!

It is 2.00 for both bottles + the 5.00 shipping

I miss bacon salt!

it says OR at the bottom of the description…looks like only one

Yeah but the backyard dirt is well (here it comes) Dirt cheap!

I bought 3 of these a year ago I think - just the regular tho. The sage pretty much overpowers everything else in it and that’s all I can taste when I use it. So I used it very very sparingly and I’m sure the 1 can I have (gave the other 2 away) will last me years.

bought two one of each, every review i’ve read on other sites give it rave reviews you can put it on basically anything