Tommy Bahama Journey Briefcase

IN FOR 3!!!

I got this for my husband last month, it’s great once you get past the weird interior, which you don’t really get to see much of. High quality leather, def great deal for 80 bucks

has a cute, colorful, unmanly interior design-- nice leather, though…

Wow! I can have a name brand briefcase that no-one is impressed with!

no bowl of cherrios tonight

Do you hear those tires schreeeeeeching to a massive halt? Well lords and ladies, that would be your woot off.

There is a wonderful Tommy Bahamas 4 miles from my home and lemme tell ya, the c r a p aint flyin off the shelves.

So here ya go. Tasty briefcase thinga mah s h i t noone buys.

It it cannot carry a laptop it should be called a Tommy Bahama Man Purse…

weren’t you around for the last woot? Your cheap crap was there.

Did I really miss the Bag of Crap?

This is for the guy who carries all his crap in a Best Buy bag because he doesn’t want to look G_A_Y!

“It’s fully-lined, it’s got this padded interior pocket, and it’s even got separated compartments for things like my pens, cell phone, and credit cards.”

Perfect for you, Gale!

Could they include tickets to the bahamas to go with?

Pictures people, PICTURES!!
I gots to see the innards!

Hey Mike, with all due respect, these posts of yours are getting annoying… (I appreciate your effort, though)

Tommy Bahama aka Woot-off killer!

There is a Tommy Bahama store in a mall near us. I have often wanted to firebomb it just because of my hate for what their products do to Woot-offs.

With a name like Tommy Bahama, no wonder he’s got lots of baggage…

Could the words “Epic Journey” be a clue to something coming up? We’ll have to wait and see, I suppose…

I didn’t really have any opinions one way or the other about Tommy Bahama brand products until they started being offered with such frequency during Woot-offs. Of course, that has changed.

THIS BAG IS AWESOME!! I HAVE 2!!

she’s just a small town girl