TomTom GO 510 Portable GPS Vehicle Navigator

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Each night at 12:00, the price of the old Woot item mysteriously goes missing – forever. What happens to this price, you may ask? According to our “highly-accredited” sources, the Russian mafia has hacked Woot’s servers and permanantly erases the price each night! MWAHAHA! But Wootalyzer is here to help! Our Woot-Security System 2000 stores the price on our multiple secure servers, SAFE from those crazy Russian hackers! Oh wait… maybe that’s not completely true. By “Crazy Russian Hackers,” perhaps I meant to say “Crazy Woot Development Monkies.” And by “Woot-Security System 2000,” perhaps I meant to say “Forum Post.” Meh, Close Enough.

TomTom GO 510 Portable GPS Vehicle Navigator
$199.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 TomTom GO 510 Portable GPS Vehicle Navigator

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

that’s what i call a hot fire woot… check useful linkage for the comparison shopping links… turns out woot doesn’t have a case of the mondays… for once… not bad… … or was yesterday monday?

Cnet Review

nah, im straight, refurb BOOO

Already got one…works great. thanks Woot

Nice, but already got another from Woot!

a tom tom? oooo i like my garmin, thanks

Does it require a subscription or something of that sort?

What is the MAX SD size this can use ?

ah, got a garmin already too bad

I already got the Magellan…

i prefer a GarmGarm.

Initial impressions: good deal

After further reading: ok deal ( furberd)

directions to woot heaven???

sweet, i think i might be the fiirst sucker…

Look at those amazing graphics!

not a bad unit, but you can get a non-refurb tomtom one for the same price if you look around a bit.

Nice deal–I wooted this some months back for $280 (although I see it going for $299 these days). May be refurb, but I’ve had no troubles with mine. Fantastic Nav, and I love the BT integration.

well shoot, I have a lesser model but do not want to buy a new one