TomTom XXL 550 5-Inch GPS with IQ Routes & Premium Maps

Yes … I need to know this too before I decide… I have the 4.3 version and I love it but it is the tm version with lifetime traffic and map… only way to buy one…

Anyone know for certain whether this inded includes lifetime traffic & maps? Description is clear as mud regarding this.

this is a great opportunity for those who missed the 3.5" version for 29.95 a week ago. It might even be a better deal but I still like the size of the 3.5" version and looking forward to it arriving - hopefully shortly. I can’t stand being so lost.

According to reports/reviews on Amazon, Tom Tom’s lifetime map updates does NOT apply to refubished models.

Which is why “T” and “M” have been left off of this product title.

Too bad, I almost bought a couple. But without Map updates, theres no point.

Mine has traffic has the exact same charger as this one…

It does say USB Traffic cable.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

TomTom XXL 550 5-Inch GPS with IQ Routes & Premium Maps
$54.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

This is what’s keeping me from pulling the trigger, too. I bought the XL340S-LIVE 4.3” version last year, and it was awesome…right up until the LIVE ran out. I’m very interested in this if it does indeed include lifetime maps and traffic included in the price. Otherwise, I’ll wait until I can get the one I want.

So? Woot? Please clarify! Thanks!

Does this GPS has life time traffic and map updates?

There are plenty of free voices, pictures and icons…my ‘car’ is Voyager, from Star Trek!

Good to know. Thanks.

No lifetime maps and traffic, no deal.

Please clarify Woot.

I almost bought one, too. A map update may cost as much as one of these refurbs.

So the product description here needs to be corrected then right?

No TomTom for me… I prefer to buy American, when there is a comparable product available from U.S.A. Simply, I support my country that supports me… go USA…

My girlfriend walked in the door last year with a Garmin Nuvi, about three days before this my boss had picked up the same and had me make sure everything was kosher. I off-handedly commented about the customizable icons that could be used. She left the next day with a Tardis as her GPS icon.

Howdy all. We are trying to get clarification on whether this is the 550 or 550TM. It’s going to take a little bit though.

Edit: It’ll be first thing in the morning.

Somebody actually manufactures a GPS in America?

Oh…another thing about this one–you have to Pay $20 a year for Gas Prices! And they do Not include ARCO stations! You have to Search Specifically for ARCO as a POI! Strange.

^^X^^

I don’t think you will get the life time map or traffic update since its said TomTom XXL 550 5-Inch GPS with IQ Routes & Premium Maps.