Toolbox Cabernet Sauvignon (5)

Opened 1 of the 2 boxes of Brandini Toffee last night, thought of you. :slight_smile:

Ha! Thatā€™s too funnyā€¦DHS indeed! Name rings a bell, what year?

Yum!!

Amanda might have been a few years behind you - graduated in 1994 or 95. I was at UCD at the time and knew her through her parents. You ever eat at MurderBurger?

Loved Murder Burger! Did you know its Red Rum now? Loved that placeā€¦I was 97. Not related to a Sean Evans though? Funny, world continues to get smallerā€¦youā€™re in NC? Hope you enjoy the vino!

She had a younger sister Nellie - you two might have overlapped. I get back to Davis every few years - itā€™s still a great town.

How can you- you are missing the Ryder!!! LOL!
I guess you are taping.

This is why you are awesome.

Taping indeed!! Beers on course now, no Toolbox ;(

Ha ha, thanks WOOTer!

Holy Carp, another offering available in NJ, figures its from a winery that is sold. Tempted to go for 2, intrigued by the ā€œCab for Pinot Loversā€ Anyone who has had this can you comment on this wine as a non-dinner wine as well as how it would hold up to a steak dinner? Thanks

Holy crap indeed! Iā€™d comment on the wine, but Iā€™m bias as I make the crap :slight_smile: but, let me know if you have any qā€™sā€¦happy to help my Jersey Shore.

Tweet tweet. Just checking in on peeps. No, not asking you to hit the Twitter boards, just putt for birdie :wink: itā€™s a hot Coors Light day on the course, but Iā€™m very appreciative you all are rockinā€™ the Toolbox Cab!