Toolbox Wine Mixed White Case (12)

Yup…crazy good deal!

I’m technically “sold out” of this Pinot Grigio vintage (2009) as I recently released my 2010. Sold out pretty quick and when I only had this portion left, WOOT jumped all over the remaining to sell. SO, the reason my price went down is its the last of the load and WOOT bought it off…my new PG vintage is $17/bottle and exact style/vineyard source. Truly a killer deal and my SB has been really well recieved by Wooters…so enjoy & let me know if you have any other questions!!

Hola! Yes, small amounts of Citric!!

Anyone in the Chicago area interested in splitting a case?

Really am enjoying your Oak Knoll Chardonnay. I actually bought it because my cousin lives on Oak Knoll Dr. And, as an oenophile, thought he’d get a kick out of it. However, he may never get a sip, and I’m going to need more Toolbox whites. In for one!

Off topic - but what happened to the Italian wine selections? Haven’t seen any in awhile… missing me some brunello :slight_smile:

Do you know the source of the citric acid? It’s almost always corn in the US and woe-is-me I’m allergic to corn. Thanks for the info.

Ha! Awesome…I live just off Oak Knoll/Trail. Wonder if I know your cousin :wink: Enjoy the Chard!!

Ooof, I’d have to go they my tech notes…not home until later so would have to see if I still have the location/source notes :wink: will see & write back!

Look forward to eventually selling my new 2010 Pinot Grigio, but for now you’ll definitely dig this PG & SB pack…last of the bit!

I agree…love me some Brunello!

Back home from a beach weekend…on the boards for the rest of the night 'till the sale is done-zo. Let me know if you have any q’s. But bottom line you can’t beat this case price!

I am in Joliet, are you actually in Chicago. It would be hard for me to drive up to Chicago and not sure the shipping to Joilet from Chicago would be worth it?

I am thinking about buying this if anyone near Joliet wants to split?

Chilled a Toolbox sauv blanc from last offer and sipping to make sure I would go in on this…have to say I am enjoying it more this time than the first time. Not as viscous as I recall from Father’s Day bbq. Anyway, quite enjoyable…not much fruit IMHO but not necessarily a bad thing. Definitely not a fruit forward Cali style sauv but neier is it a Gooseberry NZ bomb. Somerhere in the middle, I guess. Anyway, care to comment on the Pibot Grigio in terms of sweetness, body, fruitiness? Im enjoying the sauv so lening towards going in but any input appreciated! Wfe and I LOvED the Merlot by the way!

Sounds great, glad you’re enjoying! YES, the SB is much more of a Sancerre style. More austerre and green versus your big fruity NZ style. I didn’t want our Pinot Grigio to compete with the SB so we opted totally different styles. The PG is much more fruit forward. I added a TINY smidgin of muscat to this to enhance the fruit, but by no means a crazy fruit bomb. Bright citrus notes and light peach. If you’re comparing it to an Italian PG, definitely not as dry. Nice structure, easy drinking for summer poolside! Let me know what other info you’re looking for…but overall if you enjoy PG, this is a really great little wine!

any one in Staten Island NY looking to split this deal! I have no room in my racks and also would like to add some whites!!!

I am in Staten Island! I would be interested What part of Brooklyn you in?

Thanks for the info! You haven’t stirred me wrong so far so taking a chance! Enjoy your participation and sense of humor.

Forgot to ask: what is the percentage of Muscat? where are the grapes sourced from? Drinking window? Gracias

De Nada! I’m drinking some box right now ;o)