Tools: Embetter Your Life

What a great concept it has a magnetic pick up tool so you can pick up the bits that keep falling out of the screwdriver shaft as soon as you tilt the screwdriver into anything but an upward angle. They should have left out the pick up tool and put the magnet in the shaft to hold the bits. As it is the thing is totally useless unless you want to use it as a low level flashlight

I bought one of these a while back. The drill is adequate. The extra bits are nice to have, and the case is no worse than any store-bought. But every single drill bit is bent, and bend easily.

My bad, I thought I was commenting on a single item. This was about the drill kit.

I was going to ask if the drill is a good deal. I don’t need the bits. I need a new 18 volt drill with an extra battery. Now that I have read the comments I don’t think its even worth to ask the question!

so the box is a 12" oversized. So does that mean over 12"? or the 12" is the oversized.

Woot slacking.

Stalwart 75-7915 1 inch x 15 feet Ratchet Straps - Set of 4

There’s one review on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Stalwart-75-7915-1-Inch-Ratchet-Straps/dp/B000YJRW1W/

The review indicates they’re a very cheap strap with thin material and vaguely suggests the ratcheting mechanism isn’t good either.

All of the Stalwart Brand tools have been a disappointing waste of time. I’d give a rating of “Don’t do it!”