Top 20 Shirts! 3 Shirts for $25

Top20_Blog_600x200

1. Find your favorite new shirts from our most popular designs: FIND THEM HERE .

2. Add 3 or more Top 20 shirts to your cart.

3. Voila! During checkout, the discount will be applied to the subtotal on the final checkout screen.

4. What are you waiting for? Start shopping!

NOTE: If you’re a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• The discount will be applied to the subtotal on the final checkout screen.
  • Discount is equal to 56.14%.
  • Offer excludes non-apparel items such as posters, blankets, and totes.
  • You can place multiple orders.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Minimum purchase of 3 Top 20 shirts required. Minimum subtotal of $57 must be met.
  • Deal valid while supplies last.
  • Offer valid from May 13, 2023 at 12am CT until May 14, 2023 at 11:59pm CT.
4 Likes

theory viola GIF by Soundfly

3 Likes

Anyone find any “Have to Get One” shirts to suggest?

5 Likes

I’m wearing this one right now! Earlier I was out side filing a supplemental police report and one of the officers asked where I got it. Ha

I bought this one about a month ago

I kinda like the cookie monster one but it ain’t no The Binge

8 Likes

Cluck for sure! Both are good choices.

3 Likes

My head hurts.

Is it $25 or $19?

3 Likes

Does #21 count?

2 Likes

Yes, it does.

2 Likes

I has teh dumbs. What does 2.2k mean in #1.? 1. Find your favorite new shirts from our most popular designs: Find Them here 2.2k. ???
Unfortunately there is only one I want.

2 Likes

There’s been 2.2k clicks on that link.

2 Likes

Hey any chance tank tops will be part of the options for shirts??

3 Likes

They keep saying no.

3 Likes

Tank tops are unavailable at this time.

2 Likes

*ftom Woot. I mean, there are tank tops for sale at Wal-Mart.

4 Likes

I own

Like Magic, But Real

Two Types of People Remix

and also

The More You Wish You Didn’t?

(but it’s hard to read “the more you wish you didn’t” on that background so kinda loses the punchline )

2 Likes

I checked out this deal and decided to sleep on it; when I came back to order the Top 20 listing had changed. Shirt that was #18 when the 24 hour deal began is now #21! Not fair to change the listing in the middle of the deal so I’ll have to pass on what is no longer the same deal.

2 Likes

Have you tried adding it to the cart anyway? The “Top 20” is only called as such because every Monday, the top 20 best sellers remain and the rest just gets moved to the back catalog where it’s not as prominently found.

(Note that I am not staff. I just volunteer to help out on the forums.)

1 Like

last night when I was looking my experience was the same as @blaineg 's…all the ones on the page (including danger zone) counted, so I’d take @Narfcake 's advice and give it a try

1 Like
1 Like

Shirts are regularly $19 each. Sale is 3 of these Top 20 shirts for $25. Great deal. Nice quality shirts.

1 Like