Top 20 Shirts for $10 : December 12, 2021

Top20_Blog_600x200

December 12th, 2021

1. Find your favorite new shirts from our most popular designs: FIND THEM HERE

2. Add your new wardrobe, gifts for friends and loved ones, and stocking stuffers to your cart. During checkout, the discount will be applied to the subtotal.

3. Get shopping! Grab one of our most popular designs.

4. If none of those get your motor going and you’re not interested in the discount, you can check out any of our other designs here.

NOTE: If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts we’re not stopping you!
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Offer valid on select shirts from this event only.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Limit of one promotion per transaction, this offer is not combinable with any other promotions.
  • Offer valid from December 12th, 2021 at 12:00am CT until December 12th, 2021 at 11:59pm CT.

@Narfcake

At least 2 of those might interest you.

(Particularly the ones which don’t involve cats.)

1 Like

I want some of those shirts. Buy them for me.

2 Likes

AKA the majority of my shirts. It’s not like I wear catshirts every day either; only on days that end in ‘y’.

1 Like

You’re still a Small.

Correct?

1 Like

What about during the nights?

1 Like

Oh, definitely (not).

1 Like

Small it is.

The order has been placed. Enjoy.

1 Like

Well I’m wearing Schrodinger’s Equation right meow, and since it doesn’t show up in the CATalog, it must not be a catshirt.

2 Likes

Right.

1 Like

Your loss.

1 Like

Bummer. Now I’ll never get tacos.

2 Likes

Bought 3. Christmas shopping for cousins is complete.

3 Likes

I’ve got a coupon from filling out a survey. Can it be used on these shirts?

Try it at checkout to see!

1 Like

THE DISCOUNT SHOWS UP IN THE CHECKOUT. YOUR CART WILL STILL LOOK SCARY!

But don’t worry, you’ll still get to verify it’s the right amount before you finish the sale so you won’t accidently be charged the full price.

3 Likes

I could get to $10 for the shirt, but could not get the survey coupon to apply. I got a message like “oops, we could not find this coupon”. ? When I got the coupon, it said it was good until 1/20/22.

1 Like

I got that survey coupon, too. I just tried it on one of the top 20 shirts and the coupon code worked for me. Be sure there aren’t any spaces before/after it, which can happen if you’re copy/pasting it on a computer. Hopefully that fixes it?

2 Likes

::perk:: Survey coupon where…???

(could someone PM me how to find this survey, please…?)

1 Like

Also, make sure you’re logged in with the account that’s attached to the email you got the coupon from. If they’re different it might not work.

2 Likes