July 30 - July 31, 2022
1. Find your favorite new shirts from our most popular designs: FIND THEM HERE
2. Add your new wardrobe to your cart. We’ll apply the discount at checkout!
5. If none of those get your motor going and you’re not interested in the discount, you can check out any of our other designs here.
NOTE: If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.
Restrictions and fine print:
- You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts we’re not stopping you!
- Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
- Discount applied at checkout.
- Offer valid on select shirts from this event only.
- Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
- Offer valid from July 30, 2022 at 12:00am CT until July 31, 2022 at 11:59pm CT.
The $10 shirts on front page of the app don’t seem to actually be $10. Also, when I tap on it my browser opens instead of it staying inside the app.
It’s only on the top 20 tees.
Discount appears in the CHECKOUT not in your cart.
Details above. I moved this to the official thread.
(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)
This is so confusing I almost didn’t buy the shirts. You should probably fix it.
If it helps, it only applies to the top 20 shirts and the discount shows on the checkout page, not in the shopping cart, as Pepper noted above. Just add one or more shirts from the top 20 and it will be automatically discounted before you buy it/them.
(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)
Used TTHH coupon from may, along with the discount to get a free t-shirt.