Top Paw Extra Wide Walk-Through Pet Gate

Top Paw Extra Wide Walk-Through Pet Gate

I see a Big Dog behind a cat. How about a baby girl standing in front of small dog?

1 Like

Never mind 10"x7" wouldn’t let but a few of our dogs through it.

The cat in the picture is Everything. The back part of him is sitting, yet he’s got the 1 paw through like he’s testing us. The little door is open and so it must be open for him. Yet at the same time, we all know that gate wasn’t going to hold him back in the first place. He’s calculating the risk…

It’s like when a cat stares at you while pushing your glass of water off the counter. That cat is a jerk both during and outside of business hours and I love him.

7 Likes

Why is the pics of a Carlson pet gate?

1 Like

That’s a great question! It IS a photo of a Carlson pet gate!

I must complain on behalf of the dog. Why does the cat get free reign, but the lovely, kind-looking Golden not? Surely the Golden is likely better behaved than the cat.

1 Like

Because it’s made by Carlson. It’s another line probably for a box retailer.

Because the cat doesn’t bark at the mailman…

2 Likes

I agree 100%.
The evil cat is able to walk through the little door & rip the furniture apart then jump on the counter and lick the butter.
The wonderful dog just wants to relax and curl up at your feet.
The entire thing is anti-dog.

2 Likes

Does this come with extensions for wide openings.

It has extensions included to fit openings between 29-52”.

I cannot find any info about Top Paw being made by Carlson. Is this something you know or something your just assuming? I’ve read on Amazon that they’re not affiliated.

Because we’re buying them from Carlson. :w_happy2:

3 Likes

:grin:

1 Like

I’m sorry cats have sandpaper like tongues not so bad you think just wait if said cat goes number 2 outside it uses dirt to bury poop. Therefore when children play in yards especially orange clay they get nasty ground itch worms that are attracted to buried smelly stuff. That get under your skin and start eating your epidermal. Shoot its probably why i have to east so much as an adult some probably made it to my stomach. If such cat is a inside only cat well now you have cat boxes and have to buy fancy automatic swifter litter boxes in hopes to keep the smell down. At least with a dog or several dogs you can install cameras to catch those pooper doers and retrain that particular dog to use it outside. Sorry if you cat lovers are offended not to mention most wont jump in a pool so bathing isn’t easy. Oh I forgot they love to clean themselves which is such a great watch so you can wait for a hair ball. Cats…such a lovely dubby mischief animal especially when its got claws

1 Like

Need to put this at the bottom of stairs, so does the walk-through gate swing both ways?
And no pun or innuendo meant, so hold off on your clever jokes…

1 Like

Works as a baby gate too.

It’s totally possible to like both cats and dogs. Sometimes cats and dogs even like each other! This gate also seems to be suited for families who may have both. Perhaps the next pet item will have a dog with a story. It’s okay to share the spotlight.

1 Like

Everyone knows dogs drool & cats rule.

2 Likes