Topics DVD Collector's Sets

World War II didn’t last as long as this Woot.

NO POLITICS OR RELIGION, THIS IS A WOOT OFF!

It’s stuck - somebody go kick the woot machine.

Psh we’re talking History, hence Hitler, the Nazis, and ovens.

chuckle

White girl here. But, I gotta say, this nation would never have been able to have been set up in the first place if European people hadn’t come in and killed off 95% of the original inhabitants. Not just of “America”, but from the top of Canada down to the tip of Argentina. Germs, horses and steel, (plus a whole lotta greed and needing new land since they’d already destroyed Europe) allowed the Old World to decimate the New World. Without killing 95% of the loocals, those Euro immigrants woulda been TOAST!!

bag of cheetoes up next

Wow, they really butchered your quote!

And let the Monty Python quotes continue!

Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let’s not bicker and argue over who killed who.

woot off killed by $1.29 DVD and kids woot off killed by $1.99 lamp…news at 11

I second. Now why is time moving like football time?

Me three!

just got home did I miss the bag of crap?

Over and hour and fifteen minutes so far

Clever woot censoring N@zi

You mean soccer time.

Thank God I made it!

I always wanted a set of these and I can’t find them anywhere.

I wonder how goofy we’ll all be after ANOTHER day of this?

Sorry, but I don’t care how much it costs or how hard it is. I am currently going back to school to get a Master’s degree and I am paying out of pocket for it. It is hard. It is expensive. But in the long run it will be worth it because the benefits of getting the degree are more money, more prestige, and a better life. Sorry, but US citizenship is no different. It might be hard and expensive, but the benefits of the sacrafice it takes to get there are worth it and take discipline. If life in Mexico (or other countries) is bad I am sorry. I did not create that problem. They may want better for their families, but earn it like the rest of us have to. Sorry if it sounds rough, but that’s reality…for me…and for others.

Please. Someone kill these DVDs so I can get to bed. With fire, preferably.

The killing of aforementioned DVDs, not my bedding choice.

“Blackfoot, Pawnee, Cheyenne, Crow! Apache, Arapaho!”

Funny thing is that I first saw it written on an English classroom whiteboard and thought ‘this will be perfect for a signature’.

Then afterwords i thought ‘maybe i’ll meet someone named taternuggets and he’ll say that his head hurts from it’ and that was why I made it my signature.

(One of those sentences may not be true :))