Topsy Turvy Upside Down Strawberry Planter – 2 Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Topsy Turvy Upside Down Strawberry Planter - 2 Pack
$4.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Got the Tomato ones when they were up last time.

Still not sure how well they will work.

I’m in. It’s a perfect time of year to plant strawberries.

Do any of these upside down things come with plants? I keep seeing them everywhere, how successful are they?

Do strawberries taste any different upside down?

I hear these are great for growing pineapple for pineapple upside-down cake.

Seems like something my non-platonic roommate will like, in for one.

No soil, no plants? Forget it! I got a hanging cherry tomato thingy with both soil and seeds for less than $10, free shipping. Not a good deal.

Is this compatible with my pineapple upside down cake?

I’ve used upside down planters for years, and they work really well.

I would recommend, however, that you don’t put just dirt into the bag, because it gets very heavy. Mix the soil with perlite or vermiculite to make it lighter.

These are also really good if you have a small yard or only a balcony as they take up minimal space but hold multiple plants.

I love this write up! Strawberry Porch forever

D’oh, beaten by 2 posts.

Condition: New

Can you imagine “refurbished” planters?

How much ram do these bad boys have? Cool looking case at least! :oP

Just so you know, this doesn’t come with the plants. This is only the bag and the eye hooks to hang them up. You have to buy the 18 quarts of soil and the strawberry seedlings yourself. Doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t buy three of them, but just so you know before you buy.

are these really funny?

Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly

Protect your hands, you need them to pick up your pay check.

Got crazy with the lighter? Call a firefighter.

A tree never hits an automobile except in self defense

While on a ladder, never step back to admire your work

The best car safety device is a rear-view mirror with a cop in it.

Falling objects can be brutal if you don’t protect your noodle.

If everything comes your way, you are in the wrong lane.

Safety: more fun than running with scissors

Watch where you walk or you might need a walker.

A mind is a terrible thing to baste.

Don’t Burn, Baby, Burn!

I CALL FOUL! I had initially been listed as the first sucker, now there’s someone else?

Whazzz up with that?

These work–our strawberries from last year are already growing again this year. But warning: They are HEAVY. I bought a cast iron planter rod, the kind you stick into the ground, and it just bent it over. Had to make other arrangements.

These are in this month’s Consumer Reports…bottom line on their review is “Meh”.

Things grow OK in them but they don’t last long (not really reusable) and they can be messy since there’s nothing to catch excess water and they can leak which can leave a puddle of water and soil underneath.

Sorry Woot! Now, what I REALLY need is a 23" monitor for my Mame machine…