Torii Mor “Deux Verres” Reserve Pinot

Due to that observation I have now purchased one set, completely ignoring any other informative posts.

I have 3 2006s left still, but this seems tempting nevertheless. I highly recommend. The marginally cheaper price relative to last time may tip the balance.

I must say, the 2006 was one of my favorite purchases over the past year. Was waiting for this to come up for a while. I am a huge pinot fan and this really hit the target with the 2006. Hopefully, the 2007 is in the ballpark. In for 3.

Are these bottles larger than average? The picture makes it look that way, so I would like to hear from others who have this wine.

I was fortunate enough to be a rat last time, I’m all over this one too…in for 1 without hesitation.

last bottle of the 2006 we opened was with SIL and her husband a couple of weeks ago. They are far more discriminating about wines than are we.

Prior to coming over they stopped by Serafina in Seattle, where they have a very close relationship with the Sous Chef. He sent along some extras from the kitchen that night, along with a bottle of wine from the cellar that he personally selected for his friends to bring along. (Don’t remember what it was, except that it was northern Italian, complementary to Serafina’s menu).

DIL and husband greatly enjoyed the bottle that their friend had sent along. Then we opened the Torii Mor, and they commented that they thought it better than what their friend had picked.

For me, I enjoyed them both immensely.

Average bottles. 750 ml.

Will somebody please buy the rest of these so that I can get some goat cheese? KTHXBAI.

I have nothing to say for myself…I am ashamed…

In for 3

Damn it.

You guys suck…

I love Pinot

Former Oregonian here in for 2. I used my woot birthday code and now get 4 bottles of reserve pinot for $100 even and no tax! The Torii Mor winery is beautiful with tasty wines but most of their bottles were a little more money than I can fork over. Thanks, wine.woot :slight_smile:

I’m in for one. Cannot wait to taste this wine. Yeah Woot!!!

I’ve been waiting for my code all month! Please send me one woot! Even better, apply it to this order…

Got mine. I’m a big Pinot fan, and didn’t even like sideways.

in for 3 based on the positive comments here. and that I’m a sucker for Pinot. and that we’re getting low on Kent & Tudor. Ordered 12 Helix earlier this week. Need to hide my stupidly large gold button for a little while. or at least 'til payday tomorrow

MMMMMM Tudor!

This one seems to be taking a while to woot-off! Buy people! I went in for it! Its your turn now! WHATS NEXT?

Seriously good pinot. And I don’t even like most pinots, but I loved this one, as did my wife and friends!

Just a quick FYI to everyone at WW: I will buy any OR PN you put up, no questions asked. It’s like a reflex. Please feel free to abuse this knowledge.

Has anybody else had theirs shipped yet? I was hoping it’d be here by next weekend, but I’m starting to worry about that now…

Mine has not shipped either.